Loceit-

Here we gO-

What's in here- Top Logan, bottom Deceit, sin, public sex, handjob, fingering, overstimulation, almost getting caught, Dee kinda being rude/bratty, dirty talk idk, uhm that may be it I'm not sure
Here we gO-
Dean is Deceit-
_______________________________

Dean had been being a bit rude to everyone today, snapping at them and calling them rude nicknames. It was making Logan's nerves tick and it was getting annoying. Logan watched as Dean rudely talked to Virgil, who rudely talked back with anger. He sighed and whispered to Dean, "Why are you so angry? Are you angry that you can't get fucked right now?" and nibbled on the ear with a chuckle and went back to sitting normally. Dean's face turned a bright red as Virgil laughed, getting up and went to his room quietly. Dean took this chance when no was around to turn to Logan, "Why the fuck would you sAy thAt?!" He hissed, and Logan laughed, "Well am I wrong?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.

No answer came from Dean for a bit, like he was screaming in his head. Dean crossed his arms finally, "Maybe-" he finally said. Logan raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Should I prove I'm right then?" He asked,hovering over Dean quietly. "Fuck you right here on this couch for anyone to walk and see your beautiful ass getting pounded?" Logan asked with a smirk. Dean's face turned red as he gulped down any confidence left as he looked up at Logan, "M-Maybe.."he said again, this time quietly. He looked Dean up and down and smiled, glancing around and saw no one was around, and began getting their clothes off. "A-are you sure we should do it in here?" Dean asked, and Logan smiled,"If you don't want to we don't ha-". Logan was cut off by a rough kiss, "Do it." Was all Dean said, and his boyfriend nods quickly.

The two had been stripped completely and Logan held out two fingers and looked at him "Suck.". Dean immediately did so, doing his best to get them exactly how Logan wanted them. The fingers were pulled out of his mouth and he whined halfway before he felt a digit inserted in him, a loud whine leaving his mouth. A smirk formed on Logan's face as he began fingering him gently at first, every time he'd get that spot, Dean would moan with joy. Finally he inserted a second one,making a scissoring motion and that drove Dean insane, trying to get more as he fucked back onto his fingers.

Logan smiled and pulled them away, watching as Dean gasped and whined, pouting. "Oh hush,you'll get a better thing than my fingers soon." He told Dean. He prepped himself with some lube a little, and then inserted his member in slowly at first to give Dean some time. It wasn't until Dean started moving his hips did he begin to move faster. Dean held onto the couch arms as he was thrusted into, moaning for Logan to go faster. He began to pick up the speed, holding onto his hips and legs slightly as he thrusted faster and faster. The man under him was a whole mess, his hair was bouncing as he himself bounced with each pounding, his moans fell out of his mouth like he was singing, and Dean looked so beautiful Logan just loved it.

"P-Please L-Logan! I'm so c-closeeee!.." he pleaded, holding now onto the couch sides. "Oh you can cum, but I don't think I'll stop." He told Dean, who gladly came, draping his thighs and Logan's chest with the liquid. He was flipped over onto his knees, feeling the liquid trickle down his thighs and he shivered. He was now pounded harder than ever, the sound of skin slapping filled the living room, as well as Dean's moans as he gripped onto the couch facing it, Logan gripping onto his hips. After another bit of thrusting Dean came again, Logan had came inside twice with a loud moan. Dean began whining as his member twitched, and Logan randomly grabbed it and quickly began pumping his member. Dean draped his head on Logan's shoulder, crying out in pure ecstasy.

"P-Please Logan! S-so much! I can feel so much of you!.." Dean cried, feeling himself come again, and felt that same liquid fill him up. The two heard footsteps and Logan grabbed a big blanket, covering up their mess and their naked selves immediately. Dean wiggled slightly and giggled when Logan gave him a glare as to warm him not to do that. The person that was about to come in, turned around and headed in the direction they came from. When Logan was sure they left he undraped then and pulled out of Dean, even if the male whined at the loss. He got a rag and cleaned them both up chuckling. "Feel better now?" he asked Dean, who nods as he got dressed along with Logan and cleaned up their mess on the couch. "Much better." he stated, cuddling up close to Logan on the couch, and began to fall asleep, Logan petting him gently as their eyes closed. He felt much better after that.

_______________________________

Smakwwjjw that-
HOO