Prinxiety!

Birdisgreat12 requested this!
Sooo eee-
They also drew the cover image!
What's in here- SiN, Top Roman, bottom Virgil, blowjob, riding, hair grabbing and maybe deepthroating iDkK? uhm- I thinks that's it.

Off we GOOO-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day, or well it had been. Virgil was minding his own business, when Roman bounced over with a smile. "Virgilllll!" He chimed, grabbing his hand and pulled him off the couch he had been sitting on, making Virgil groan. "What Roman?" he asked him, an eyebrow raised in confusion. His boyfriend smiled, "Can I give you a blowjob?"he asked calmly, like he was asking to borrow his charger. Virgil almost choked on his saliva, his face bright pink. "RoMaN yoU dOn'T sAy shIt liKe thAt sO caLmLy. But fine-" he said, his boyfriend was so weird sometimes.

Roman giggled happily and led Virgil upstairs, opening their door and let his boyfriend go in first, then went in behind him closing the door with his foot. He immediately pinned Virgil to the wall with a smile, kissing him happily and bit his bottom lip. Virgil gasped, and Roman slid his tongue in, taking the territory he knew he already owned all over again,melting at how wonderful his boyfriend was. He then broke the kiss, trailing kisses down his body, taking the males clothes off as he did and dropped to his knees not so gracefully.

Virgil whimpered at the broken kiss, and glanced down at his boyfriend flustered. Why was Roman so cute? It so wasn't fair. But that didn't matter, he already had a situation in his jeans right now. Roman took off the jeans and underwear, humming happily at how...happy his boyfriend was. He immediately took Virgil's member into his mouth, causing the male above him to let out a loud moan immediately, whispering small pleads under his breath.

Roman smiled, and began bobbing his head quickly, wasting no time in going slow at all. Virgil let out a string of moans,grabbing a slight handful of Roman's hair and urging him to go further. His boyfriend below him moaned happily, holding onto Virgil's thighs as he now began deepthroating his boyfriend. With the sounds Roman was making, and how warm Roman's mouth made him feel, he kept pushing Roman further. Once Roman moaned around his member? Oh Virgil could feel that sensation rising in his stomach. "R-Roman I'm gonna cu-" was all he got out before he moaned loudly in pleasure, climaxing in Roman's mouth. His boyfriend smiled happily, making sure he swallowed all of it before pulling off with a pop and looked at Virgil.

"Oh my god.. you look so pretty... Virgil can you ride me please?.. I have my own- problem now" he pouted. A small laugh came from him before he nods,"Sure Roman. You know what to do." He said.  And Roman did, he immediately got his clothes off as if they were scorching hot. He got on the bed and made grabby hands towards Virgil who laughed and climbed on top of him. Virgil summoned some lube and put it on Roman's member and began sinking down slowly at first to give himself time. A happy moan came from Roman as he got all the way down, and the moans just multiplied when Virgil started to bounce, and just ride Roman.

"Please please please Virgil aH!~"he cried, accidentally bucking his hips up and caused a loud moan to come from Virgil. The kind of moan when you hit the right spot, and that made Roman smile as he continued to now thrust up with each bounce to hit the spot. After a bit of doing this, both were on the edge of climaxing, starting with Virgil who cried out in pleasure and came again on Roman's chest. Then it was Roman who after a few more thrusts, his hips stuttered as he climaxed inside Virgil,both panting like they had just ran a mile. They smiled at each other and laid their for a bit before Virgil got off slowly, shivering at the feeling of the liquid leaking out a little. The two got cleaned up and dressed, and Roman pulled Virgil close to cuddle, giggling as he felt Virgil squirm and hiss at him jokingly.

Virgil stared at him for a bit with a smile, and kissed the top of Roman's head, then the two drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so that was so gay but like OoP.