Moceit•

Hehehe-
Once again Birdisgreat12 drew the cover image! S n i t t i e s (snaketitties)

What's in here- Top Patton, bottom Deceit, feminine dressing idk/skirts and stockings, anal sex, grinding, handjob, and I think that's about it.

Here we gOo-
Dean is Deceit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patton had been minding his own business, just trying to watch a movie in his room, when Dean strolled into the room. " Hi sunshi- hOLy mOLy-" Patton had started and had looked over at Dean. Dean smiled proudly as he wore a gold sweater, a black skirt that barely went to his knees and white silk like stockings that ended under his knee. "Hi darling, may I join you?" He asked with a smirk, a flustered Patton only nods and patted the bed beside him as his face heated up. Dean's instead laid in his lap, smiling as he wiggles around to get comfortable and Patton squeaked at each movement.

"S-So, you look beautiful h-hun!" Patton said with a stutter, wrapping his arms around Dean's waist gently. His boyfriend smiled with pride, "Why thank you Patton, I got dressed up all for you." He kissed him gently, grinding down on him. A gasp came from Patton and he held onto Dean's hips, silently urging for him to do it again. And did he? Oh yes he did, Dean interlocked them in a passionate kiss as he continued grinding down. He could already feel Patton trying to get his own clothes off under him, and he broke the kiss to help Patton get undressed, he took off his sweater and the stockings and was about to take the skirt off when Patton stopped him. "K-Keep that on..p-please" he asked, a nod came from Dean as he pulled away.

Regardless of the whines from Patton, Dean stared down at his member happily, wrapping a hand around it as he began to pleasure Patton, speeding up as he did so. Patton's head was laid back as he moaned loudly, "D-Dean! I'm gonna cum!" He cried, and right when he was about to orgasm, the tip of his member was pinched to delay it. Patton whined in agony, but his boyfriend only smiled. "I just thought you might want to fuck out your orgasm... butttt if you don't want t-" before he could finish, he was flipped over onto his stomach with a small thud. A shiver went down his spine as he propped himself up, hearing the familiar sound of a lube bottle cap being opened. Patton lubed himself up and pushed in slowly, a low moan coming from Dean immediately and it got louder as he finally inserted it all the way in.

At first, Patton started going slow, letting Dean get used to it before he did anything fast or rough. It wasn't until Dean started pushing his hips back against him that he began to thrust faster. "Fuck! Please Patton! Faster, harder! Anything god!" Dean cried and he could almost sense the smirk on Patton's face as he started to thrust faster and harder like asked. The sounds of their skin slapping against each other's were like music to Patton's ears, ushering him thrust deeper. A loud moan left Dean's mouth when a specific spot was hit. "Fuck please Patton right there!!"he cried, a string of moans leaving his mouth as Patton now began to hit his prostate with each thrust, now jacking off Dean to the speed of his thrust.

"I'm c-close!" Dean cried, and that only encouraged Patton to go faster. Finally, after a good few thrusts, Patton and Dean both climaxed. Dean could just feel the liquid inside him as Patton pulled out, his own cum had gotten on his skirt and the bed. "A shame, the skirts ruined. Dean said as he wobbly got up and got a rag for them both, the two taking turns cleaning themselves off. Dean then threw the skirt into the hamper, cleaning the bed and the two got dressed into something more comfortable. "Please dress like that again one day dear?" Patton asked him as he pulled Dean close to his chest, putting the covers over them. Dean smiled big and nods as he got comfortable, "With Pleasure." He cooed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp- that was fuN-

Please request something! Eeee-