DLAMP- CoNtinUed-

(Highly requested by maNy of y'all)

I'm listening to a mashup of Say No To This and The Room Where It Happens and I'm fucking B O P P I N G

What's in here?- Bottom Roman, Top Logan, Bottom Janus(👁👁),Top Patton, Top Virgil, daddy and sir kink, use of toys, spanking, bratty Janus, facefucking, praise kink, overstimulation, creampie, double penetration, voyerism I think-,degradation kink, and that's it  I think? Also a fire mention (doesn't deal with the sex-)

I love how I always have a lot of warnings-
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They had all been quiet during the ride to the hotel. As they didn't want to wake up Roman who was still sleeping. Though they were whispering ideas and plans to each other to try and find a good way to give Roman more at the hotel. Soon they figured out their plan, all of them with a now satisfied grin on their face.

Roman had no clue or what their plan was so he continued to sleep, feeling like he was heaven as he did so. Soon they reached the hotel and everyone had gotten their stuff inside the room, though Virgil held Roman bridal style,(obviously Roman had his clothes on-) and gently laid him down on the bed when they were all done.

The male sat up a bit now awake, smiling as he held Virgil captive by his sleeve so he wouldn't leave him. Virgil rolled his eyes and kissed the other's head, watching as Logan got everything unpacked, Patton was already locking the door, and Janus was pouting and crossing his arms by the wall. The emo honestly couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Hey dear, remember what we promised you in the car?" Roman heard Virgil ask him. His face flushed pink as he gave a nod, turning to see Logan and Virgil smiling. Oh his ass was gonna be so much more sore than it already was. Roman turned his head when he heard Janus rambling about something, being a brat honestly.

Roman and Janus were very different, while Roman loved following the others orders, Janus loved denying the orders and messing with them. It amazed the more well behaving one how bratty the other one was, honestly. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a small thud over by Janus.

Patton had the male pinned against the wall, an eyebrow raised from what Roman could tell and he was saying something. Probably something like "Excuse me?" In that tone he always gave Janus.

Janus gulped as he looked at Patton, but he was going to keep going. "I said I will fuck you u-AH FUCK-" he yelped as Patton sat down and brought him down with him, Janus bending over Patton's lap now with his ass up slightly. Roman's eyes widened and he giggled a little, he knew what that meant.

Virgil raised an eyebrow at him and smirked, "Don't get too excited, you're gonna be getting fucked so hard you won't be able to focus on him." He hummed and him and Logan got on the bed, Roman gulping a tiny bit nervously. All three of them immediately started stripping down, the two tops beginning to stroke their cocks to get them hard.

"Hey princess? You think you can take two dicks in your pretty hole at once? May we?" Virgil asked, and Roman moaned as he quickly nods. The nerd smiled, watching as Roman got in position, and Logan took out the butt plug he had in from earlier activities. The cum slowly dripped out of Romans hole, and by god, the others wouldn't have had to harden their cocks if they had waited a few more seconds.

First Logan pushed in slowly, Roman being open enough to allow it, and then slowly Virgil pushed in. Roman let out a loud moan, feeling fuller than he already was, feeling so oddly proud at the two cocks in his ass. "Holy shit Daddies... you both feel so good!.."he whined as the two started to thrust slow and good.

The bottom turned his head slightly to watch Janus, he was still bent over Patton's lap and his pants and underwear were down halfway now. Janus let out a loud whine and squirmed as Patton's palm/hand hit his bare ass. "Such a bitch, first being mouthy to Sir and now squirming when I'm trying to discipline you." Patton spat, Janus feeling his cock twitch at the words and smiling a little. "I'm not sorry Sir~" he hummed.

Patton's eyebrows furrowed as he spanked Janus a few times, making the other count each one, and when he finished Janus started to get up, pulling his pants up and squeaked as he was pulled back down into Patton's lap. "Don't think you're done now brat. Sir isn't done with your punishment." Patton told him, already getting Janus out of his clothes and taking off his own.

Patton looked at Janus for a second, "You're alright with this Jan?" He asked to make sure, receiving a "Yes" from Janus. Janus, not caring about prep immediately lowered himself onto Patton's hardened length. Patton had to give him a few minutes before he quickly began thrusting up into Janus with no mercy.

Roman had gotten too into watching them, moaning loudly as Logan hit his prostate. The nerd smirked as he continued to hit the spot, Virgil looking proud as he thrusted harder. "You're doing so good princess, taking our cocks so well, looking so pretty..right Logan?" He asked the other who nods quickly, "So pretty.." he mumbled. The bottom keened at the praise, getting close already as he watched Janus get pounded into with no mercy.

Soon Logan couldn't help it and came inside Roman, filling him up even more than he already was. Virgil had a few more thrusts before he also came inside the other, Logan pulling out first slowly as Virgil followed suit. The bottom moaned loud as he ever had, wanting to cum but Logan pinched the tip of his member. Logan whispered something to Roman and the male smiled at the words, nodding.

Janus was moaning out Patton's title as he came for the third time, Patton had already came twice inside him and Janus felt tears form as he felt so overstimulated. "Such a filthy whore, greedy bitch, you want more don't you?" Patton said as he scoffed. Janus whined and nods, his cock twitching pathetically at the words as Patton finally came inside him for the third time like he had.

Logan went over to Patton and whispered something to him. The top smiled and nods and he pulled out of Janus, the other leaking cum out of his whole. "Do something for me baby, I want you to go over to Roman and let him face fuck you so good, okay?" Patton told him. Janus, too far in his sub headspace, nods and went over to Roman who had been cleaned up and was sitting on the bed.

Janus got on his knees and quickly took Roman's cock in his mouth, letting Roman push his head farther down his length. He gagged a bit as he finally had Roman's cock all the way in his mouth. Then he felt Roman's hand in his hair tighten and slowly begin to thrust into Janus's mouth. The male moaned around the other's cock as the tears from earlier began to fall. They were all good tears, he just felt so good.

Roman now began to roughly fuck into Janus's mouth, groaning in pleasure as he felt Janus swallow around his cock. The two looked blissed out, the tops watching them with a content smile. Soon Janus tasted pre cum and smiled, Roman was getting close.

The bottom thrusted a few more times and came down the others throat, panting heavily as he pulled Janus off his cock. Janus swallows it all easily, panting as well but a smile on his face. Soon Patton cleaned him up and assured Janus how amazing and good he was, Logan and Virgil helped get the two bottoms in some good comfy clothes and the five of them curled up on the big bed in hotel room. The bottoms got many kisses and praise for how well they did.

Little thing to add lmao:

Remus sat outside as the kitchen was in flames, watching the firefighters get out of their trucks and get inside the house and started using the hoses to kill the fire. He smiled with a chuckle, "Oh I'm so dead when the guys get back-" He said.

———————————————————-

1452 words woo!
How- how was that? I do good? I'm tired-