DLAMP

Request by Pattonzplace !
This was originally LAMP, but I asked I should incorporate Deceit and they were like eh why not- so ✌️😃✌️

What's in here?- A requested Bottom Roman (my favorite 𒊹︎3𒊹︎), Top Logan, Top Dean(Deceit), Top Patton, Top Virgil, caught masturbating, daddy and sir kink, cum bulge, use of toys, praise kink, riding, facefuck, handjobs, exhibitionism, and that's it  I think?
WoOoo- this'll be fun-
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The gang was on a road trip, well besides Remus who had said he wanted to stay home. Everyone hoped to gay Jesus the house was still in one piece when they got back. But right now, Roman was having his own issue, Logan and Patton were asleep and nearby him, and Virgil was in the passenger seat leaving Dean in the drivers seat. He had got randomly hard and wanted to deal with it now, rather than have to wait till the hotel, which was still about maybe a six hour drive? He couldn't wait that long, so he slowly and carefully slid his hand down his sweatpants he was wearing cause fuck a seatbelt, having a pillow he had asked to keep with him for the ride over his problem area. He slowly at first began to stroke himself, biting his lip as he looked around. He kept hoping the two males between him stayed asleep. Roman continued to go faster, biting his lip harder as he forced any sounds to go back down his throat when he felt someone whisper in his ear.

"Such a naughty boy, stroking yourself without telling Daddy or the others.." and he glanced over and realized it was Logan, full awake, his face flushing red as he gave a small nod,"I'm s-sorry Daddy..I couldn't help it.."Roman whined softly, the small whine caused Patton to stir slightly in his sleep. Logan smiled, "I know baby, what if Dean pulled the car over and we all took turns fucking your perfect bouncy ass until you have nice little bulge in your stomach from our loads, and the ones waiting could fuck your face and you could give the others handjobs , love.."he whispered into Roman's ear, a small moan leaving his mouth and Patton woke up a bit. The smart side only smiled, and whispered something to Dean, who had a devilish smirk before nodding and beginning to look for a place to pull over. Virgil looked confused until Dean whispered something and he gave a small chuckle and nod, looking at Roman up and down before biting his lip. And man did that do something to Roman, his face turning red.

Patton was quick to catch onto the situation and only giggled, facing Roman a bit and began leaving kisses down from Roman's forehead to his cheeks, then his nose and then the kissing began trailing down to his neck. Roman gasped softly as he felt Patton nibble on small spot of his neck, biting his lip immediately. A growling sound came from Patton as he bit down on a certain spot and made Roman moan out loud, "A-AH SIR!~". All of the males felt the jolt of their own problem forming, and thank goodness Dean had just found a parking spot. Logan and Patton unbuckled and quickly put their seats down, to make a passage to the back of the car which was a bit spacious enough and flat, the empty seats folded down to make a comfortable floor.

Roman quickly got out his seat and scrambled to the back of the car, watching as Patton and Logan followed him immediately. The tie bearing male quickly connected their lips in a passionate kiss, Roman moaning happily as he pulled Logan closer by his tie. He heard two other people come in and assumed it was Virgil and Dean when Patton didn't panic or anything. Logan smiled as he pulled away, "Who would like to do the honors of fucking our beautiful naughty boy?" He asked and Virgil stepped forward. Logan moved out of his way and got over by romans side, Patton on the other and Deceit above Roman slightly. Virgil looked at Roman, "Are you sure you want this baby?" he asked Roman, who quickly scrambled over to Virgil and nods, but his boyfriend shook his head.

"I need verbal consent love." He told Roman, causing the male to groan. "Y-Yes please Daddy! Fuck me god please!! Please please please please!!" He cried, until Virgil smiled. He got onto the floor thing,"Need any prep?" Virgil asked and Roman immediately shook his head. Virgil gave a small nod and asked for the lube, Dean handing him a bottle and poured some on his member. He made sure it was good before pulling Roman's lower half to him. Roman gently turned to face Dean and lowered himself onto Virgil, a loud moan escaping his lips as he did. Roman began to ride Virgil happily, pulling Dean closer and taking his member into his mouth and looking up at Dean. Dean immediately got what Roman was trying to get him to do and grabbed a bit of his hair, and began to face fuck him. He loved the feeling of Roman's mouth, and Roman's moans from both Virgil and and Dean.

Dean began to thrust faster, and Roman made hands for Patton and Logan who weren't too surprised when they took their own lower clothes off and Roman started stroking their members. The car was filled with muffled moans from the bottom and louder moans from the others. "Just imagine Roman, someone driving by or walking by and seeing you behaving so well for us~" Dean cooed, causing Roman to moan loudly, a moan coming from Dean as the vibrations caused him to cum. Roman immediately swallowed it all, cleaning off anything he missed. Patton and Logan were having their own fun now, waiting for their turn. The anxious male began to abuse Roman's prostate for a good while until Virgil finally came inside Roman,  who came himself with a loud scream of pleasure, Virgil now panting heavily and he glanced at Dean,"Switch?" Virgil asked and Dean nods, "Switch.".  And the two did exactly that.

After the two and switched did their fair share of fucking the hell out of Roman, the man was halfway full of both Dean and Virgil's seed, and he loved that. Now he watched as Patton and Logan stepped over, the two looking at each other. As if trying to decide who should do what, that is until Logan immediately rammed himself into Roman who screamed out loud, then it drowned into a moan of "Daddy!...". Logan smirked and continued to ram into him then pulling out barely, going a bit faster and Patton almost ruthless face fucking Roman. And he was enjoying every bit of it, moaning out "Daddy!" and "Sir!" here and there, making the two males go even harder. Dean and Virgil were being given handjobs by Roman, Virgil barely hanging onto life as he moaned. While Dean would make a few grunts, maybe a moan if Roman was lucky.

After Logan's aggressive pounding into his prostate and Roman's screams of "Right there!" and "Yes Daddy!!" he finally came inside Roman, who had came about two times during this, and moaned around Patton's member who due to the vibrations came down Romans throat. The male swallowed it happily, coughing a little as he tried to catch his breath. But immediately like Dean and Virgil, the two switched and now it was Patton who was ruthlessly fucking into Romans hole. Logan was now the one fucking Roman's mouth, a hand tangled in his hair as he thrusted harder, "Such a good boy, taking our cocks so well, right baby? So good.." He praised, causing Roman to let out a keen around Logan's member, adding onto the pleasure from Patton.  After stroking Dean and Virgil fast and needily, the two came, and right on either side of Roman. That caused him to moan louder  than ever, even when his prostate was hit by Patton. And they all giving Roman praises for doing so well.

After a bit both Logan and Patton came inside Romans mouth and his ass. Logan pulled off with a heavy pant, and Patton grabbed a butt plug, he gently put in in Roman's spot, "If you keep all our cum in there, we'll give you the best cuddles and kisses and even more fucking- even though we were gonna do that anyway. Right guys?" He asked the three, who nod with a smirk. Roman panted heavily and looked at his stomach,"Holy shit-" he said aloud, his stomach was slightly bigger, and Roman knew exactly why. "Oh that's fucking hot-" Virgil blurted out, and they all looked at him with a smile. Virgil only shrugged and smirked, "Our good boy has a cum bulge, I can't be the only one who finds that hot." Virgil said defensively before the other four nod. "It feels so good.." Roman mumbled. The four gave Roman many kisses and told him how well he had done while  cleaning him up. Patton and Logan had  set up the back seat as like a small bed for Roman and gave him his pillow and a blanket. The male asleep immediately on the seats, his blanket close to him.

The four smile before going back to their seat, and Dean going back to driving, and Virgil just being him. The two in the middle seats would keep an eye on Roman to make sure he was good, and when they got to the hotel? Oh did Roma get fucked hella hard for doing as his boyfriends said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you like this Pattonzplace shsjsjeje-

If I messed up I'm so sorry snsjsn