Prinxiety

Someone requested this but I lowkey can't remember who- but like- whoever did- hereee ya go :D

What's in here- omegaverse, A/B/O dynamic, grinding, heat, sex obviously, knotting, Omega Roman, Alpha Virgil.

>_____________________________<

Roman had just been laying in bed when he felt a wave of heat rush over him. Oh brother, it was his heat period, he hated this. He whined softly as he grabbed one of Virgil's, his alpha,  hoodies and put it on, now making an array of pillows and blankets and anything he could find that smelled like his Alphas scent into a nest. He buried his face into a pillow, whining as his cock ached with pre cum already.

Just then Virgil has walked into the room, "Hey ba-" he sniffed the air and bout near fell over from the sweet scent. He looked at Roman and a sympathetic look crossed his face as he went over to him. "Oh baby...It's that time isn't it?.."he asked him. Gently caressing his cheek now as Roman nods with a whine. "A-Alpha..please make it go away!" He whined, pulling Virgil into a needy and heated kiss.

Virgil groaned softly, he wanted this oh so bad but wanted to make sure Roman truly wanted it too. He kissed him a little before pulling away,"Are you sure you want this love?" He asked him, and received a furious head nod and a whine from the omega. "Please! I need you Virge.." he whined softly. Virgil nods and when Roman allowed him into his nest the male began to kiss him again. He at first was being gentle, massaging Roman's thighs and threading his hand into the omega's hair.

But Roman hated it going slow, he whined and grinded against Virgil, whimpering needy. "Alpha pleaseeee!" Roman whined as he broke away from the kiss. The alpha smiled and nods, laying Roman down on the bed and starting to undress him. He nipped at every part of his body, humming at the whines and moans coming from Roman. When both were undressed Virgil looked at Roman once again for assurance.

Roman nods once again, and Virgil slowly inserted himself, Roman's slick was the best lube regardless. Roman moaned softly and whimpered, pulling Virgil into a heated kiss. The emo kissed back and let him get used to it, until Roman started to push back against him. Then he began to thrust, grunting every so often as he did. The omega whines loudly, moaning out Virgil's name and other things. He started going faster, wanting to please the male best he could. And that did he do.

Roman was having the time of his life, loving the feeling of his alpha inside him. "Fuck fuck fuck! Alpha! Feels so good!" Roman moaned, his cock twitching pathetically and a fucked out look on his face. "You're so fucking pretty." he mumbled. "I love your voice princess." Virgil chuckled and leaned down, biting onto his neck as he kept going as hard as he could at that moment.  Roman gasped and moaned, holding onto Virgil, digging his nails into the others skin trying to be gentle. "C-close~" he warned quietly, feeling his cock twitch eagerly.

"I'm gonna knot you so good, just let me knot you baby and you can cum I promise." Virgil grunted out, glad to receive a nod from Roman.  After about three more thrusts, Virgil released his knot inside Roman, biting down on his neck to mark him after being given the okay by Roman. Roman came soon after being marked, a blissful expression on his face. The two panted heavily, smiling softly and Virgil gave Roman little kisses.

Virgil quickly cleaned them both up, pampering Roman with so many baby kisses just because he could. And you now what? Roman was loving it. He loved his Alpha.

________________________________

636 words fellas-