Intruality

I got inspired by a Bitlife thing lol

What's in here-Top Patton, Bottom Remus, lingerie, sir kink, biting(maybe a kink idk), eating out, dirty talk, handjob, blowjob, facial, , like kinda bottom Patton at the end and Top Remus but idk, and that's it I think.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

Patton had begged Remus to have a sleepover with him ever since he was revealed so the two could get along. And guess who was standing outside Patton's door with sleepover stuff with him and a baggy dark green sweater and baggy black sweatpants? No man other than Remus himself, and he was honestly a bit excited. Dee didn't like sleepovers cause they were childish and Roman- Roman wouldn't even have a sleepover with him when they were kids. He knocked on the door and it swung open to reveal Patton smiling big in light blue pajamas with cookies on them. "Come in come in! I got all the stuff ready!" Patton said as he held the door open, Remus nodding as he came in and looked around, the room was nice.

Patton led the male to a big blanket and pillow pile that acted like a couch. The happy male plopped down on a few pillows and blankets, and so did Remus. "Here you go!" He handed Remus a blanket to cuddle up with and some food, like popcorn. Remus smiled a bit,"Thank you Sir~" he snickered, not thinking that what he said might do something to poor Patton. A small squeak came from Patton as he kept a blanket and pillow over his lower regions trying to seem calm. "Y-your welcome Remus." He said, his face slightly pink as they watched the movie now. 

After a while the movie got boring, and so Patton and Remus were play fighting, kinda like wrestling. Remus had been pinned down by Patton, aka Patton just flopping on top of Remus. The two giggled as Remus jokingly said, "What are you gonna do now Sir?~", the color of red that Patton's face turned was surprisingly dark red. He got off of Remus and rolled his eyes, "Gonna make you lose at a pillow fight- WARR-" Patton hollered before playfully hitting Remus with a pillow. The male laughed loudly and attacked back with a pillow. This went on for hours, neither tired.

Well turned out they were tired, showing that right now Remus was sleeping on Patton's bed with his pillow and blanket he had brought, and Patton had his back to Remus and vice versa. Patton wasn't asleep yet, for he had a problem he had to deal with right now. The male let one hand slowly wander into his pajama pants, and begin to stroke his member. He couldn't bear to tell Remus that being called Sir had turned him on a little. So now he was dealing with his problem, and began to stroke himself faster, moaning softly. As he did this he felt someone's hands gently pull on his hip so he was on his back. He looked to see Remus with wide and needy eyes.

The random white streak of hair male looked at Patton for affirmation and Patton nods. Remus immediately nuzzled himself between Patton's thighs, giving the slit of the member a kitty lick with his a bit abnormally long tongue and giggling when Patton moaned a little with a whine.  Remus then began slowly sucking on the top of Patton's member, then going further when he felt Patton's hips thrust up a bit. "F-Fuck Remus!..." Patton let slip out, and Remus giggled a bit, sucking harder as bobbed his head. Patton slightly sat up so he could control himself a bit, thrusting into Remus's mouth a little more, the man below him letting out a loud moan and that along with the vibration it set on his member? He almost came then and there.

But after a bit of the bobbing and thrusting, Patton pulled his member out of Remus's mouth, watching as the male had whined at first but giggled when Patton came on his face, a bit of an accident sure. Patton watched Remus lick off what he could near his mouth, and use a finger to get it into his mouth. He began to analyze Remus while doing this, and noticed something. "What is this?..." he asked as he gently pushed Remus on his back and lifted up his shirt. Underneath was a black lacy bikini like top but lingerie, and Patton smirked, a new side of him for Remus. "Did you get all dressed up for me?" He asked Remus, who at the time was a bit surprised but gave a shy nod, "I did, do you like it Sir?" Remus finally replied, smirking as Patton ran his hands up and down the males chest and sides.

"Oh I love it...can I fuck you Remus?" He randomly asked, and Remus looked up at him with wide eyes, "God yes please Sir!" He whined, now watching as Patton quickly began to get both of their clothes off, a hungry look in his eyes as Remus laid on his back for Patton, gently squeezing the males round ass. Patton had to say, after that one night stand he had with Roman once... the twins both did have great asses. "Aren't you so pretty Remus, all dressed up and so beautiful.." Patton cooed and Remus shivered, "Only for you Sir~" he replied.  The males above him smiled as he teasingly began to take off the lace panties, the fabric rubbing against Remus's member made him whine loudly in surprise. He finally got it off , deciding to leave the top on and held two fingers at Remus's mouth. "Suck." Patton said firmly and the male quickly took his fingers, sucking on them happily and coating them with his saliva, knowing it was most likely his beforehand prep.  After a bit Patton took his fingers out of Remus's mouth and gently inserted his digits into Remus's entrance, who moaned loudly in surprise and caused Patton to smirk.

Patton began to thrust his fingers in and out gently, watching Remus try to fuck himself on them and so he began to make a scissoring motion. Remus's back arched as he moaned, "Oh fuck Sir! Please keep doing that Sir! God please!" Remus cried, causing a innocent giggle to fall out of Patton's lips as he continued to do so, teasingly hitting Remus's prostate here and there. "Fuck Sir, please fuck me already please!" the half naked male begged, so Patton pulled his fingers out, his member already smeared with pre cum, so he gently inserted his member into Remus, causing the side to moan loudly and curse "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk! You're so big! I feel so full from just you inserting into me Sir!" Remus told him, and Patton beamed almost with pride. He then slowly began to thrust, leaning down and kissing Remus, them gently nipping at his neck, then sucking to leave a few hickeys. "Oh fuck.. use those sharp teeth of yours Sir.." he whined as Patton thrusted harder now, and bit Remus's shoulder, lapping up any blood and beamed when he saw the bite mark forming.

After a bit of this Remus was topless and littered with bite marks and hickeys and Patton was thrusting into him like there was no tomorrow, "Fuck, you're soo good baby, I can't- I'm getting close!" Patton told him as Remus screamed in pleasure as Patton hit his prostate again and again,"Fuck please come in me Sir, please!" Remus begged, and Patton thrusted one more good time before coming inside Remus. The two panted a bit as they smiled at each other and Patton gently pulling out of Remus, who whined at the loss. Patton cleaned up Remus but as he did this, Remus was watching him before he pushed Patton down on the bed. "Okay that's it I'm eating you out." Remus said as he quickly began to strip Patton of any clothing he might still have on. "W-wait wha- AH!~" Patton cried as he felt a long tongue prodding at his entrance, his legs slightly up in the air but hanging a bit over Remus's shoulders.

Patton whined as he felt the males tongue lick close to his entrance and gently begin to insert his tongue into Patton's entrance. "Oh fuck! Ree holy shit!" Patton cursed, believe it or not his lower regions were somewhat sensitive. He whimpered and squirmed as Remus continued to eat him out, lapping at his walls and almost his prostate like a dog thirsty for water. He cried in pleasure, just wanting his prostate to be hit. Remus gently pulled away and giggled, "You taste so good Sir, you're so wonderful Sir." He praised, causing Patton to blush a bit. Remus immediately went back to eating him out, now using his long tongue to hit Pattons prostate, he began thrusting his tongue to hit his prostate with each lap. Patton whined and moaned as this happened, until sudden he jolted, his member once again released his climax onto his chest, and his legs shook with both exhaustion and his sensitivity that had gotten to him. Remus pulled away and licked up the cum on Patton's chest and gave him a kiss.

Patton could taste his own cum and kissed Remus back happily, "Wanna go to bed for reals now?" Remus asked as he cleaned up Patton. Who's legs were still shaking a bit, "Y-yea." He smiled , and the two got dressed into some clothes, then Remus pulling Patton close and cuddled him. Patton made their hands intertwine as he began to fall asleep, and soon after Remus did too. It was a fairly successful sleepover for both of the men.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

Well that was fUn-
It was way more writing than I thought to be honest-