Remus x Emile

Request by Birdisgreat12 !
What's in here- Top Emile, Bottom Remus, bondage, cockring, blowjob, obviously sex,dry humping,
_______________________________

Remus was going to his boyfriend's office right now, a plan on his mind and a smirk on his face. Now I'm sure you're wondering what plan did Remus have, well it was to make Emile horny of course! He was bored, horny himself and wanting attention from his boyfriend. So that's why he found himself entering the males office. No knock or nothing. Because Remus didn't really care- he smiled seeing his boyfriend just working on some paperwork before walking over to him and facing him while he sat in his lap. "Oh hello sweetheart!" Emile cooed,kissing Remus's cheeks and his lips and then his nose and forehead. Remus giggled slightly, kissing back on the lips with a passionate kiss.

"Well someone seems happy!" Emile told him, and Remus nods, chuckling. "Oh I'm very happy.." he purred, slightly rolling his hips a bit to create friction. Emile let out a small groan and looked at Remus, "I see you're happy for more than one reason too.." Emile said, pulling Remus closer as the male rubbed up against the man's lower regions. Remus was dry humping him, nice- He thinks for a second and smirked,picking Remus up and wrapping his legs around his own waist. Remus at first squeaked and held onto him, "Where we going hMm?"he asked his boyfriend with a chuckle.

"Oh I think you know." Emile said as he carried Remus to their bedroom. He laid him on the bed and smiled, "Get undressed." He said firmly. Remus nods and quickly got his clothes off, humming as he watched Emile take off at least his shirt and sweater for now. He then grabbed some rope of his before going over to Remus and tying up his hands to the headboard and his feet to the small end posts with it. Remus smirked, "Bondage, nice." He chuckled, causing his boyfriend to roll his eyes but smile. Emile then got on the bed, and immediately took Remus's length into his mouth. Remus moaned loudly, at first reacting by trying to buck his hips up but it was useless.

Emile smirked as he started to bob his head, Remus mewling loudly, "Fuck fuck please E more!" He cried, Emile smirked as he went faster now. He started to deepthroat Remus, and the noises Emile was making was driving the bottomcrazy. He whined loudly,"Fuck Emi I'm gonn-"before he even got his sentence out he felt himself almost cum, until he felt Emile pull off and something stopped his climax. He loudly whined as he looked down, a cock ring? Are you kidding me?! "Emmmiiilleee! That isn't fair!" He cried, Emile chuckling as he only smiled. "Oh hush." He told him, lubing up his dick with some lube nearby.

Remus looked at it,"Emi- please. Don't tease me okay?" He asked, but doubted the male would listen. Emile entered Remus, causing the bottom to moan loudly. Wishing now he could grip onto something, unfortunately his hands were well tied. Emile let Remus get used to him for a few seconds before he started to thrust. And he wasn't too gently, thrusting halfway fast as to tease him. Remus threw his head back and moaned. His legs shaking from each thrust,"FUCK FUCK FUCK EMI!"he cried in pleasure. It seems Emile had already found his sweet spot, "Already love? So cute.." he cooed., kissing Remus sloppily as he thrusted into him.

Emile thrusted harder each time, hitting his sweet spot as he nibbled on the bottoms neck. Remus moaned loudly,"fuCk! Emi please! I wanna cum!" He cried to him, his cock twitching as he felt the knot in his stomach grow more intense. "Oh alright~"Emi said and kissed Remus before taking the cock ring off him. He thrusted into him hard one more time to push Remus over the edge, the man screaming in pleasure as he came finally. On both his and Emile's stomach as well, Emile smirked and rammed into him a few more times before he finally came inside of Remus. He painted heavily, watching the gooey like substance drop out of him and smirked, he got some of it on his fingers and shoved them in Remus's mouth.

Remus moaned loudly, licking it off his fingers happily like a kitten. "Good boy.."Emi said as he pulled his fingers away. Wiping them off and kissing Remus gently everywhere on his face. "You did so good love, you were amazing." He told him as he pulled out and got a rag, beginning to clean them both off. When finished he got Remus some clean clothes and they both changed into clean clothes, well after Emile untied him anyway. The two curled up in bed after cleaning it a bit too, humming softly to each other almost as they began to fall asleep. That was a fairly well day for both of them.

————————————————————————
Y'all it's so weird seeing my story on trending stuff like for tags and stuff it's s c a r y. Why y'all love this so muCh.