Remile

What's in here-  Dom Emile(Yea dom Emile cause I can you cowards-), sub Remy, pillow humping/masturbation, dirty talk, fingering, overstimulation, rough sex, ass slapping/spanking and that's about it.
WoOoOOOo
==============================

Remy had just been calmly sleeping, when he felt his dick throb. He whined in his sleep, and went to feel for Emile but remembered he was in the kitchen. Remy glanced at his pillow,whining as he thrusted his hips pathetically. He quickly grabbed the pillow and got up on all fours, sitting up a bit to fix the pillow. He held it between his legs and began to hump the pillow gently at first, whining softly at the feeling. It felt so good that he couldn't help but go faster, moaning into the bedsheets as he pressed his face against them. What he didn't hear was Emile walking in, watching him from the door.  It wasn't until he was moaning and humping the pillow faster did Emile clear his throat. Remy squeaked in surprise as he stopped humping the pillow, almost close too. "Well hello to you too Honey." Emile chimed, watching as Remy's cheeks turned red.

"Care to explain what you were doing? Besides not following the one rule I had." Emile said as he raised an eyebrow. The male still over the pillow fumbled with his words, "I-I uh-uhm was just sl-sleeping?"he said nervously. But his dom's face of sternness made him whimper, "I broke the one rule you had..." he mumbled. Remy heard Emile walk over to him and gently held his chin a bit with his thumb and index finger, "And remind me what that rule was again Remy." He told him. "N-Not to masturbate unless you give me the okay.." he stated, and Emile nods. "Good boy, but you know what I have to do now right?" He asked him with an eyebrow raise. Remy gave a small nod and moaned when Emile immediately attacked his neck with kisses and bites. "F-fuck Em-Emi! aH!~" Remy whined loudly, only causing his boyfriend to chuckle as he now left bite marks all around his shoulders and neck.

Then randomly Emile broke away from him and smiled at how beautiful Remy looked, "Clothes. Off. Now." he told him with a firm voice. Remy quickly scrambled to get his clothes off like they were on fire. When finished he looked at Emile, wondering what he would do next. "Bend over that table with your ass up." Emile said and Remy nods quickly going to the table and at first propped himself with his elbows,his ass up in the air a little. The dom smiled softly at how well his sub listened, and walked over to him and sighed knowing what he had to do. He raised his hand a bit and hit Remy's ass, a loud mewl coming from the sub. "Count them." Emile said sternly, and the male on the desk nods. Remy whined loudly but gave a nod, "One..tw-two aH!~, three!..." this went on for a bit until Emile deemed that fifteen were good for now. He gently rubbed Remy's sore ass,"You did very well baby, but that's not all your punishment dear~" he cooed as Remy tried to wriggle around for a second thinking they were done. Tears were in Remy's eyes from the spankings but Emile gently wiped them away, kissing Remy's cheek.

The dom smiled and put about two fingers in front of Remy,"Suck." He commanded and the male quickly did so, coating Emile's fingers with his saliva knowing it would be like his prep. After a small bit Emile pulled his fingers away regardless of the trail of whines that left the sub's mouth. He then inserted one finger in Remy's entrance, causing the male to moan in surprise, "F-fuck ahhH!~" he keened as Emil searched for his prostate. He found it and smirked, now inserting another digit and making a scissoring motion that brushed against Remy's prostate. "E-Emi please!~ please please fuck me!~" whined Remy, embarrassed as he laid his head on the table. But the dom didn't give in easily, continuing to finger the male until he watched as Remy moaned loudly. "A-AhhHh fuCk I'm gonna cum!" He cried, Emile leaning over him and whispering into his ear,"Cum for me then baby~" causing Remy to cum, it got all over his stomach and a little bit of the desk.

"A-are we done? Please say we're not.."Remy asked him, honestly enjoying this a bit more than he should enjoy a punishment. The male shook his head and pointed to the floor,"On your hands and knees babe." He told the Remy who quickly did so, fairly obedient when he wasn't breaking a rule. "That's my good boy~" Emile cooed as he kissed up and down Remy's neck, then got undressed himself immediately ramming into Remy. He screamed loudly in pleasure of his prostate immediately being hit, whining quietly. The man then pulled out barely, the tip of his member still in before thrusted back in quickly and hit his prostate dead on. "FUCK! EMI PLEASE RIGHT THERE AH!~" Remy cried as Emile roughly abused his prostate with each thrust. He felt his dick go hard again and he whined, he'd get so overstimulated if Emile kept going at this rate!

You might be confused, and that's fully understandable. Emile had two kinds of ways he acted, one was his normal kid friendly version when around people. While the other one was dominate and stern. Though Remy didn't mind that at all, that's why he was on the floor moaning like there was no tomorrow. He hid his face in the floor with his arms hiding his face as well, "Please E-E! Please do the th-thing!" he begged a bit embarrassed. The man smiled, and slapped Remy's ass, causing him to arch his back with a loud scream of pleasure. He continued to slap his ass and abuse his prostate, the male under him had already came about twice now? And he wasn't even there yet. It made him chuckle honestly. But when he started feeling that feeling in his stomach, Emile leaned over and whispered into Remy's ear "I'm about to cum baby, do you want my cum inside you? Fill you to the brim with it and you feel it leak out of your beautiful ass? Hm?". Remy almost came again just due to thinking of that, but he quickly nods,"PLEASE YES CUM IN ME GOD PLEASE!!" Remy cried with a loud scream of pleasure as Emile thrusted into him one last time.

And like promised, Emile filled him up to the brim with his cum, smirking as Remy came right after him. The poor sub's legs shook as he felt his legs drop to the floor with a small thud, his cock twitched and he whined. "Now did you learn your lesson love?" Emile asked, kissing the male on the lips and then his ass cheeks,gently rubbing them to sooth them. Remy nods,"M-Mhm!...can we go to sleep now?.." he asked as Emile smiled, "Let's get a bath first then we can okay love?" He told him. Remy nods and laid there for a second, letting Emile clean him up with a rag then ran their bath water for a bubble bath since Remy deserved it. Then Emile picked him up and carried him to the bathroom, gently laying him in the tub before getting in himself. The two relaxed for a bit and Emile praised Remy for how well he had done until the water felt cold, and they got out, drying off and getting in better clothes. Emile once again carried Remy to the bed, laying him down and kissed his cheek before cuddling with him. Remy's legs were still shaking a little but they died down as he fell asleep cuddling Emile. Maybe he would have to break that rule again sometime.

——————————————————————

That was fun! I feel lit after writing that-