three ✰ "make your lives extraordinary"

the morning of the first day of classes was a rough one to say the least

scarlett played "abbey road" by the beatles on her record player to help ease her nerves. parker scowled at her blonde roommate.

"scar, come on!" parker groaned. "it is seven in the morning! you couldn't possibly be this chipper!" 

rory came walking into the two girls room, clad in her wrinkle-free uniform. 

scarlett smiled at rory and motioned for rory to close the door. 

"parker," scarlett began as she pulled her gray skirt up and buttoned it. "it is the first day of classes, first day of this new adventure!" 

parker rolled her eyes as she pulled the covers up over her face. rory giggled as scarlett pulled them off of parker's body.

"up."

"go die."

scarlett rolled her eyes as she buttoned up her white blouse. "so dramatic. seriously, get up! we'll be late to chemistry." 

lazily, parker got out of bed and got dressed in her uniform. she pulled her hair up into a loose ponytail with a ribbon. 

the girl's uniform was slightly different from the boys

the girl's uniform was slightly different from the boys. it consisted of a gray skirt and a white blouse. they had a choice between the school's sweater and blazer. 

"well, let's go." parker huffed as she trudged out of their room. rory and scarlett rolled their eyes as scarlett gathered up her school supplies and turned off her record player. 

the classes felt long and were boring. scarlett felt herself dozing off during the lectures, especially during latin. professor mcallister repeated nouns in a monotone voice. scarlett couldn't believe how that man was parker's father. they were nothing alike. 

"your father is really something, parker." scarlett said as she tightened her grip around her books. 

rory nodded in agreement. "yeah, he really knows his stuff." 

parker stayed silent. her father was a sore subject to her. she loved him and all, as any daughter should love their father, but she was much more closer to her mother.