Chapter 1

Chapter 1

April 25, 20XX

"Well, guess we are at our new school, yeah?" Said the older fox.

"Yeah..." The younger fox shivered.

They were both holding hands, and at a glance, they may look like partners, but from a closer look, you can see the familiarity resemblance on them.

"C'mon Sero, we can do this... right?" The older fox tried to comfort his younger brother while squeezing his paw, though the rhetorical question was made to comfort himself mostly.

"I hope so, Suya-nii..." The younger fox, Sero said.

They look ahead at the school in front of them. It wasn't hard to get into it, the entrance exams weren't easy but they weren't hard as well, for both of them. Though, it seemed that entering the school was going to be a lot harder than the exam.

"Let's go." And with that, they let go of each other's paws and enter the gates of the school.

At the entrance, they see a tall blue Husky leaning against the wall amongst many other students. As they got closer, they got to see how tall the husky was. Like, goddamn, he is almost 2 meters tall! That's way taller than the average Japanese guy!

The husky seemed to have noticed them staring and turned towards them, and a huge smile formed upon his face. He got off the wall and approached them.

"Hello! Are you two Suyami Haruchiya and Sero Haruchiya?" He asked them.

"Uh, yeah?" Suyami spoke up. Though both the foxes are too anxious to talk to new people, Suyami decided to speak up because, well, he is the eldest.

"Great!" The husky grinned. "My name is Shoichi Urata. I am the Student Council's President, so if you have any problems in the school, you can approach me!"

"Uh, thank you, Shoichi-san..." Sero replied.

"Sero! Don't call new people by their first name!" Suya quietly scolded him.

Shoichi seemed to have heard this and turned around. He grinned.

"Already on a first name basis, aren't you? Well, don't worry, you can call me Shoichi, no -san needed. So I guess I can call you both Suyami-kun and Sero-kun?" said Shoichi with that constant smile on his face.

"Uh, okay?" Sero managed to say.

"Yeah.. please call me Suya. Also, you don't need to call us -kun either. We much rather prefer to be just called by our first names." Suya explained.

"I'll keep that in my mind! Now, we need to go to the staff office to get yoursheet and all." Shoichi replied. "Now, follow me, let me take you around a tour of our school."

~30 minutes later~

"Sure is a big school..." Sero muttered.

"It is! Now, let's go to the classrooms. Sero, you are a Junior, right?" Shoichi asked him.

"Uh, yeah?" Sero replied.

"And Suya, you are a senior?"

"Yup." Came the answer.

"Great! First let's go to the Junior classrooms. What's your class, Sero?"

"It's 2-B, and Suya's is 3-B."

"Nice."

And so, they walked together to the Junior classes, and reached class 2-B.

"Well, you can go inside, Sero. Hope you have a nice time here!" And with that, they left Sero and walked to the Senior classes.