Chapter 6

Chapter 6

30 April, 20XX

"Hello?" Suya picked up his phone.

"Oh hey, Suya! The gang of us want to go hang out, you up for it? Victor is coming as well~" Yuuichi said on the other end. He could see the smirk on Yuuichi's face when he said the last part.

"Oh shut up, I'm coming." Suya's face burned.

"Are you coming to hang out with all of us, or only with Victor?" Yuuichi teased him further.

"Yuuichi, I swear to god, if you tease me even a little bit more I will announce your relationship with Shoichi to the entire school." Suya grumbled into the phone.

"Awawawa!" He heard Yuuichi exclaim on the other end. "Please don't! I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

Suya chuckled. "Yuuichi, you do know that I am kidding, right?"

"Wha?" Yuuichi sounded genuinely surprised on the other end. "Suya, I hate you so much right now."

"Aww, I love you too!" Suya snickered. "Anyways, where and when are we meeting up?"

"Oh," Yuuichi replied. "We're meeting up near the Saitama train station at 11. You know where it is right?"

"Oh yeah! I do, okay, I'll be there by then. See you later!" And with that Suya cut the call.

He was already ready, so he called up to his brother.

"Hey Sero! I'm going out with Shoichi and all! You wanna come with us?!"

There was silence. Then, there came a reply.

"I already made plans with Haruki and Kiga! Sorry!" He yelled back in reply.

"Oh okay! Have fun! I'm going now!" Suya called back.

"Go have fun with your man, Suya!" He heard his Papa call out, making him groan.

~

Sero looked at Haruki's shirt. He remembered the time when Haruki lended it. The next day when he went to return it, Haruki forced him to keep it with him, saying that he didn't need it. Sero was flustered, but he agreed.

"Sero! Haruki is here for you!" Dad shouted.

"Coming!" Sero closed his laptop and came running down the stairs, and ran to the front door.

Haruki was standing outside, looking up at his house.

"Hey Haruki!" Sero greeted him. Before he could reply, Sero lunged at him and hugged him.

Haruki's eyes widened at the act, and he stumbled back a bit.

"Hey kid!" He let out as he caught Sero. His face then returned to its stoic state. However, there was no denying the small amount of pink tainting his cheeks.

"I'm happy to see you!" Sero grinned cutely at him.

Haruki looked away while rubbing his head. "Yeah, let's get going. Kiga is not coming for some reason, so it's just the two of us."

"Aww, but it's not as fun with just the two of us..." Sero pouted.

"Well, too bad, because you are coming with me whether you like it or not." Haruki replied. He then caught Sero's hand and started walking casually.

Sero followed him intently, though he was mostly focused on the fact that they were holding paws. His cheeks were on fire, but he acted like it was no big deal.