Chapter 3

Chapter 3

April 26, 20XX

"Yo, kid." Sero heard a voice say behind him. He turned around to see Haruki waving at him. Sero's face broke out into a smile and his tail started to wag behind him.

"Hey Haruki!" He greeted Haruki.

Haruki smirked. "What's got you so up today?"

"Oh nothing!" Sero grinned. "It's just that I'm very happy to see you!"

Haruki was taken aback by the enthusiasm. 'How did he become even more cute?!' He screamed in his mind.

"Are- are you sure?" Words came out of his mouth without thinking.

"Hm? Of course I am sure!" Sero smiled while tilting his head to his head.

"Aah so cute..." Haruki muttered under his breath without being able to control himself.

"Yeah yeah, come on you dork. We need to get to class." Haruki said, turning his head to the head and grumbled, a tint of red colouring his cheeks.

"Okay!" And with that, they walked side by side towards their class.

~~~

"Hey Suya! Wait up!" Suya turned around to see Victor running towards him. He stopped to let Victor catch up to him. When he did, he was panting pretty hard.

"Hey Victor. Are you okay?" Suya bent down to see if he's okay. He saw Vic's panting muzzle, his tongue hanging out, and his teeth visible. Suya's face reddened up when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Yeah... I am... okay..." Victor managed to say. He looked to his right and saw Suya's red face. 'Aaa he's cute when he blushes!' he thought in his mind. "Are you okay Suya?"

"Huh? Yeah yeah I'm okay!" Suya exclaimed when he realised what he was doing.

Victor chuckled. "Okay, let's get to class now. Don't want to miss it, do we?"

"Nope, Let's go! To the class!" Suya exclaimed, and caught Victor's paw. He started running towards the stairs.

"Wait Suya!" Victor stumbled on his feet when Suya suddenly dragged him. When he got hold of his footing, he suddenly became very aware of the heat of the paw holding his paw. His face turned a bit red from the situation.

~~~

And in came the ringing sound of the bell, signalling a small break between the endless hours of teachers droning on about stuff.

Not even 2 minutes later, Shoichi and Saya came barging into the classroom and pushed the desks together. They sat down and opened their lunch boxes.

Suya opened his bag and took out his lunch box and set it down, and opened it up. A nice meal of chicken karaage was inside the box.

"Wow... you got chicken karaage?" Saya muttered.

"Mmhm!" Suya smiled.

Suya turned to his side to see Victor staring at his meal. He can see a small drop of drool hanging down from his lips.

"Hey Victor?" Suya called out to him.

This seemed to snap him out of his trance. "Hmm?" Victor hummed, looking at Suya.

"I'll share my lunch with you if you want!" Suya smiled at him, and pushed the lunch box towards him.

"Ah! No no no, please don't! You can eat your lunch!" Victor held up his hands and smiled nervously.