Chapter 5

Chapter 5

April 27, 20XX

As the group dissipated, Suya approached Victor as they were walking towards the boys' changing room.

"Hey Victor! Wanna walk home together?" Suya asked him.

"Sure!" Victor replied as he opened his locker.

"Great!" Suya smiled.

He opened his bag, and was searching through his things, but came up on something weird.

"Why is Sero's shirt in my bag?" He wondered out aloud.

"What?" Victor turned to look at him.

"Sero said that he forgot his shirt, but it's in my bag? I don't remember keeping this, and he wouldn't keep it in my bag..." Suya scratched his head, not understanding.

"I think I know why." They heard behind them. Suya turned around and saw Yuuichi leaning against his locker and smiling, while Shoichi was standing beside him with a knowing smirk.

"What do you mean?" Suya asked them.

"It's Haruki's doing." Shoichi said.

"Why do you think so?" Victor raised an eyebrow.

"Yuuichi here saw Haruki taking out Sero's shirt from his bag and putting it in yours." Shoichi answered.

"Is it true, Yuuichi?" Suya asked.

"Yup."

"But why would he do that?" Suya wondered.

"I'm sure I know why." Victor said with a smile. "He lent his shirt because he planned this all along. He wanted to see Sero in his shirt."

"I bet Sero is sniffing it to get Haruki's scent right now." Suya commented.

"Suya!" Yuuichi exclaimed, his face red. "Don't say stuff like that!"

"What?" Suya cocked his head to his side. "What's wrong with that."

"With that look on your face, I don't know if you are acting or serious..." Shoichi sighed.

"Well, I think it's cute." Victor said.

Silence fell over the room. Suya's face turned bright red, and he was looking at Victor slack-jawed. Yuuichi and Shoichi stared at Victor wide-eyed.

Victor realised what he said. His face flushed and he fumbled over his words. "Um, uh, no, what I, um, meant is that, uh, uh,-"

"Calm down Victor," Yuuichi laughed. "Guess we have another couple in the forming, huh Shoichi?"

Shoichi chuckled. "Yeah, it seems that's the case."

"B-but I didn't mean to say it!" Victor protested.

"And we don't like each other like that!" Suya continued.

"Yeay yeah, keep telling yourself that." Yuuichi smirked. "Come on Shoichi, let's leave the love birds alone."

"Yeah, let's go." Shoichi agreed. Before Suya could say a snarky reply to them, they were already out.

There was a moment of silence.

"Um, let's just go home, yeah?" Suya suggested.

"Um, sure!" Victor replied.

They started changing their clothes. Suya removed his shirt and started with his shorts. He turned around to ask Victor something, when he came upon a sight he didn't know he needed.