Chapter 4

Chapter 4

April 27, 20XX

"God damn Sero! That's a great arm you have there! Mind if I take it?" Saya praised him, though it was pretty weird.

Sero, however, seemed unfazed by it. "Thanks, but this arm is not on sale, so sorry, better luck next time." He smiled at her.

"Dammit, I thought that would work." Saya chuckled. "Anyways, you can go home now. Suya is finishing up his serves, so he will be right back in a few.

"Okay!" Sero threw his balls in the basket and went on his way to the lockers.

He entered through the entrance of the male changing room and opened his locker. He took out his bag, took off his shirt and searched for his clothes, and cursed.

"Fuck, I forgot a shirt..." He muttered under his breath. "Guess I have to wear my school shirt."

"You forgot your shirt Sero?" He heard a voice behind him. He looked behind him and saw Haruki, all sweaty from his Volleyball practice. A sweaty odor came off of him, which made Sero blush. He then suddenly became hyper-aware of his half nakedness, which made his blush even brighter.

"Uh, um, y-yeah?" Sero stuttered, his muzzle forming a nervous smile.

Haruki's face broke out into a small, unnoticeable smirk. "I have an extra shirt in my bag, you can take it if you want."

"Ah! No no, you don't need to do that for me!" Sero tried to refuse.

"Would you rather be half-naked or wear your school shirt instead?" Haruki replied.

"...No..." Sero looked down, embarrassed.

"Now, take this shirt and go to shower." Haruki handed him a shirt, which seemed too big for Sero. However, he took it gratefully, thanking Haruki profusely and sauntering off to the showers.

He cleaned himself quickly and toweled himself off, taking some extra time to dry out his fur properly.

He got out and wore his shorts. He picked up Haruki's shirt and stared at it. He picked it up to his nose and sniffed. It smelled off Haruki, making Sero blush brightly.

He threw on the shirt and saw that the long sleeves went over his paws, and the hem of the shirt almost reached his knees, which was predictable due to his short height.

He got out of the showers and saw Haruki seemingly wait for someone by Sero's locker. His blush grew, and he walked over to his locker. Haruki's ear perked up when he heard Sero walk over, and looked up.

If Haruki didn't have a reputation, he would have squealed and hugged Sero. The shirt hanging over him, his paws inside his sleeves, his collar showing, the hem coming to his knees... he looked like a cute little child!

"Come on, let's go." Haruki said, picking up his stuff.

"W-wait, I need to wait for my brother..." Sero muttered.

"Go tell him to come home with Victor. We're going together." Haruki replied.

"O-okay.." Sero looked down, his face burning red. He was well aware of how he looked, and was embarrassed by it.

He quickly ran over to his brother, and called out to him. "Suya-nii!"

"Huh?" Suya turned away to look at him. "Sero? Whose shirt is that?"

"This is Haruki's..." Sero blushed. "Can I go home with Haruki? You can come home with Victor-san if you want!"

Suya smirked wickedly. "I understand. Go ahead, enjoy your walk~"

"Sero? Wow you look so cute! Is that your shirt?" He turned around to see Yuuichi looking at him.

"Ah Yuuichi-san! Don't say that!" Sero exclaimed. "Thi-this is Haruki's shirt..."

"Haruki's? Wow, I really don't know that guy..." Yuuichi muttered.

"I have to go now. Bye Yuuichi-san! See you tomorrow!" Sero sprinted back to Haruki, who was waiting for him near the entrance of the lockers.

"Come on, let's go." Haruki grumbled, yanking Sero's paw and walking towards the exit.

~

"I think his interest in Haruki is returned." Suya said to Yuuichi.

"I think so too! I need to tell everyone about this!" Yuuichi laughed.

"Tell us what?" He turned around to see Victor, Shoichi, Saya, Jun and Keisuke all behind them.

"Oh you know what we saw? Sero was wearing Haruki's shirt!" Suya smiled.

"What?!" Shoichi and Saya exclaimed.

"I thought this day would never come!" Shoichi said. "I thought Haruki wouldn't help anyone!"

"And look at the height difference as well!" Saya squealed. "Just imagine how cute Sero would be in Haruki's shirt!"

"Yeah, so you know what this means..." Jun smiled.

"Haruki likes Sero back!" Everyone shouted.

"This is so awesome! I'm so happy for them!" Suya laughed.

"Okay, what will their ship name be?" Saya wondered.

"I would say 'no' to that, but even I am excited for them." Keisuke smiled.

"How about Seruki?" Yuuichi said.

"No, that's too weird..." Saya replied.

"Harero?" Shoichi suggested.

"I like the sound of that! Harero it is!" Yuuichi announced.

"We should do our best to get them together, what do you think?" Victor said.

"Great idea!" Suya said, slinking his arm on Victor's shoulder.

"Harero for the win!" All of them exclaimed.

~

"Thank you so much Haruki! I'll return the shirt to you tomorrow!" Sero called out and ran inside his home.

"Who was that, Sero?" Dad asked him. "And what's with that shirt? But aww you look so cute in it!" Dad picked him up easily and hugged him.

"It's Haruki's... I forgot my shirt and he gave it to me..." Sero blushed.

"Awww, your crush gave you his shirt! Did you smell it?" Dad excitedly asked.

"DAD!" Sero exclaimed.

"Sorry sorry, it's just exciting!" Dad smiled. "Anyways, I think this means that Haruki might have interest in you."

"R-really? You think so?" Sero replied, looking up at him.

"Really, Sero." Dad petted him. "I am sure of it."

-------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----------------------