Chapter 7

Chapter 7

30 April, 20XX

Suya walked down the street, his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a T-shirt that had an animate fox drawn over it, and he wore shorts which reached a little below his knees. His shirt was also a bit bigger for his height.

Guess the two brothers like to buy clothes which are bigger for them. Just like how they like their men--

Suya looked around, observing the little and big shops, the people walking around... and he walked right into someone's chest.

"Oww, sorry..." Suya apologised, rubbing his snout. He looked up to see Victor looking down at him with a confused face.

Suya's face when he saw Victor. "Oh, uhm, hey Victor! Didn't see you there... heh heh..." He chuckled nervously.

"I was waving like mad at you. How did you not see me?" Victor said.

"Uhmmm...." Suya's face turned red from embarrassment.

Victor chuckled, to which Suya's ears perked up. It was very pleasant to his ears, the laugh seemed genuine, and Victor's french accent made it so cute!

"C'mon, let's go." Victor took a hold of Suya's paw. Suya mumbled something in response. Then, he found himself getting dragged by Victor.

As they reached the station, they saw Yuuichi and Shoichi waiting there. When they saw them, smiles formed on their face.

"Finally! You guys are here! You are the last ones, do you know that?" Yuuichi said.

"We were just caught up over something, so sorry about that." Victor replied.

"Oh, don't apologise." Shoichi responded. "We understand if you two were too caught up in your kissing."

"Wha-" Suya was about to exclaim, but held himself back since he didn't want to draw any attention.

Victor face planted, his cheeks burning a bit. "Why do you always assume that..." He grumbled.

"Because it's obvious." Yuuichi replied with a not-so-innocent smirk.

"And how many times do we have to tell you that we are not boyfriends..." Suya spoke up.

"Not yet." Shoichi smirked along with Yuuichi.

Suddenly, Suya felt a presence behind him. Instinctively, he leaned a bit to his right, right onto a Victor. His head reached above his shoulder.

A brown paw shot past his left, and immediately retracted. Before he could turn back to see whether it was who he thought it was, a hand wrapped around him, pulling him into Victor.

"Haha! I did it!" He heard a cheer behind him. He looked back to see Saya grinning widely, with Jun and Keisuke smiling behind her, albeit Keisuke was smiling a bit nervously.

"Saya, you need to check the force of your swing.." Keisuke commented.

"Oh stop being over dramatic, Keisuke. It wouldn't have hurt that much!" Saya replied, and then turned her attention towards Suya and Victor, who were now paying attention to each other.

"Guess you can say you have fallen for me, huh?" Victor chuckled, still holding on to Suya.

"Wha?!" Suya's face burned, and looked away, though still leaning into the embrace.

"You two need to get together already." Yuuichi commented.

"And you need to shut your mouth." Suya grumbled.