6

a/n: I am not sure how much you are enjoying reading this but I am so enjoying writing this fic. The chapters keep getting longer.

It is an unedited chapter. I'll probably get that done in a few days.

Sarawat had thought breaking up would mean no more Tine. No more seeing him, no more talking to him. However, this was worse.

He didn't see Tine for the first few days. He did attend the Music Club sessions but he avoided the other's eyes and refused to look in his direction. The other boy was happy being around the person he liked, Sarawat didn't have that option so he kept his eyes away. He didn't want to see Tine looking at Pear, smiling at her. So he kept his eyes trained on the group he was supposed to be helping and escaping as soon as he could.

However, Tine started turning up in the General Department's cafeteria. He had an English just before the lunch break and the unlucky person that he was, his friends would always spot him first. Then they'd call him over. It wasn't that he didn't want Tine to sit with them. Quite the opposite. It was just that if he was to get over this, how was he supposed to do that with the Law student smiling and laughing and cracking jokes next to him? It just made him like him more. 

Not that he wasn't secretly happy. 

The littlest things that boy did made him happy.

After his exam, when they had all gone out to play, his friends, some of Man's friends from Communication Arts and a lot of other students they played with regularly, he'd noticed Tine sitting on the other end of the field. For some reason, he'd thought he was waiting there for him. So, he'd immediately run to where he was but it turned out, of course, that he just happened to be there coincidentally. And, he would have run back but he had been looking sad so he had sat down next to him to know what was disturbing him. He had looked so cute and sad with his hands folded on his lap, pouting. Sarawat couldn't just leave without talking for a bit.

Only if he hadn't promised to play that day, he wouldn't have left his side so quickly.

All th best n sleep earoy.

He had sent the text the night before Tine's next exam. He had tried correcting the spelling errors but only so much happened. Tine knew he had a hard time with that so it wasn't going to affect his image anyway. 

The way he felt happy just by reading or when Tine had been passing by in front of his classroom and had stopped to greet them. He had wished him. Boss had given him a look. Not everyone was having an exam that day but he knew the other boy had one to write. Tine wasn't going to wonder why he remembered it. He wasn't about to figure out anything from this when he couldn't even being told directly so many times.

Three nights later, he had a reply.

You're my lucky charm! I did well.

Whn is nxt ecam/

The errors were getting worse.

He had received the entire exam time-table instead so he figured his job was to wish him for the rest of them too. So, he had dutifully wished the other boy. 

After the end of their exam, Boss dragged them to a party one of his friends was organising. Said friend was really rich and had a sprawling lawn. He or she (Sarawat never found out who the friend was) had a bonfire going on with loud music and drinks available for everyone. He also met some of Man's friends and Earn from Music Club. Someone from her class had invited her. Turned out she wasn't much of a party person, even less without a friend so they kind of became each other's company.