18

a/n: This chapter was supposed to be updated yesterday and but it was turning out to be too long so the second half will be in the next update. Next week :P Now that 2gether is over, Idk what to say. Go watch My Engineer if you haven't. 

Three or four more chapters remaining and a Man-Type one.

When Tine is filling up a plate full of rice and chicken, Boss comes out to the kitchen.

"You didn't have dinner?" He asks and opens the fridge.

"This is for Sarawat."

"He's up?" Boss takes out the bottle and drinks water.

"Yeah. Is Ai'Man up?"

"Nah."

Boss shuts the fridge and goes to the main room.

"Hey man, how're you?" Tine hears him ask Sarawat.

"Okay."

"Why you smilin'?"

"Nothing."

"Really?"

Tine doesn't hear Sarawat's reply.

"Gotcha."

Tine carries Sarawat's dinner plate to him. Boss turns on the main light. "Thanks" he tells and gives the plate to Sarawat. "Here."

"Can't you feed me?"

"Huh?"

"I'm hurt."

"You're hurt in the leg."

"My entire body got injured."

Tine frowns. "You said earlier you're fine."

"But I am not well now."

Boss chuckles. "That's the Wat I know." Tine gives Boss a questioning look. "He's a whiny baby." Tine looks back at Sarawat with a raised eyebrow. Sarawat shrugs.

"Are you really hurt?"

Sarawat scowls. "No." He takes the plate and the spoon.

Boss sits down at the foot end of the bed on the other side. Tine sits close to Sarawat's feet.

"Ai'Wat, what will you be doing about the exam?"

"Well, I can't write it now."

 "I'll go talk to the lecturer tomorrow about letting you write them the week after but you send them a mail too."

"Yeah, will do."

He sulks and starts eating his dinner. 

What about football?  The tournament is supposed to begin in two week's time. It doesn't look like Sarawat will be able to participate in it. He doesn't ask Sarawat. The answer is obvious.

Perhaps Boss thinks that way too. He gives a pat to his friend's foot and then stands up.

"I'll go back to sleep."

"Okay."

*

Tine is fixing the bed when Sarawat comes out of the bathroom, yawning.

"You have an early class, right?"

"Yeah," Sarawat remembers his schedule?

"Sleep then."