19

a/n: Sorry if I got some of you worried. I had some important things to do and most days I'm able to write any update only by staying up a whole night like now so the updates will be taking longer. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the next update next week.

I almost made a friend co-write this chapter and then decided against it. I have also changed the Ratings to Mature just to be on the safe side but I don't think it applies.

[Is there anyone kind enough to write NottPun fics? If you haven't watched YYY the series please do! It is on LINE. It's so crazy but nice. Especially, about driving some messages that bls fail in.]

This is a very very small chapter.

Sarawat kisses Tine back with wide eyes, confused, his heart thudding loudly.

"Are you-"

"Shh.."

Tine with his left hand props him up and Sarawat with his right holds onto his shoulder. Tine with his free hand reaches for Sarawat's boxer. His hand hovers for a few seconds. Sarawat watches with bated breath. Tine holds the waistband and pulls it down with a swift move, freeing his cock. Sarawat gasps inaudibly. He watches Tine's face, trying to understand his reaction. His cock is hardening under the stare but the other boy isn't saying anything.

"See something you don't like?"

What if Tine decided now that he isn't okay with this? Sarawat will be mad. At himself, not Tine.

"Learning."

"What?"

It is nerve-wracking.

Tine tugs at the boxers. Sarawat raises his hips. Tine pulls it down to his knees.

"I'm learning ... about you."

"Oh."

Tine's hand is cold. His touch his feather-light and barely touches his skin. His fingers press lightly against his abdomen and his muscles tighten in anticipation. Tine glances at him and the fingers trail down his hip joint to the thigh. His hand pauses and then it goes down till his knee. His nails scratch his skin lightly as they come back up his inner thigh. He squeezes his thigh and then his hand comes to a rest.

The room is so quiet. His racing heartbeat is so loud in his ears.

Sarawat inhales sharply as Tine finally, finally touches him as he wraps his fingers around his cock. Tine watches every reaction of Sarawat carefully. He hasn't ever done this with anyone. He wants his boyfriend to feel good. He has to depend on Sarawat's telltale reactions to show him even if he has no prior experience to bank on.

He kisses Sarawat who kisses back enthusiastically and Tine feels a confidence surge in him.

 Tine glides his hand up and down his shaft. Sarawat sucks hard on his tongue. Tine puts more pressure in his hold as he increases his pace. Sarawat presses into his side before he pulls away from him. Tine watches fascinated as saliva dribbles down from the corner of his mouth. 

"Wait."

"Why?" Tine can't stop staring at his mouth. Sarawat's lips were red. He wants to bite them.

So he does.

 Tine bites his mouth more than he kisses. Sarawat, in turn, curls his hand around the back of his head and grabs a handful of hair and pulls him down to kiss him harder. Sarawat groans as Tine sucks on his lower lip.