12

a/n: This is like a filler chapter? (Not to me but I dunno about you💀)

The reason why I mention Thun/He's Coming to Me characters is not only because I like them but also cuz if you haven't watched this show you should be!)

He goes to university in the morning praying that he does't run into Sarawat. He isn't ready to face him after that stupidity.

He finds out after his first class that it is Sarawat's birthday that day. They'll be going out to drink again.

He has a Cheerleading session later that day so he gives that excuse and says he'll be reaching later. Once it ends, he goes straight to his dorm.

Tine hides in his dorm, refusing to see his friends. He doesn't answer their calls. He sends Fong a 'I won't be coming.' He tries studying, playing the guitar but all of these remind him of Sarawat so he gives up. He decides to call his cousins and aunts. So he does that. After that he switches off his phone.

Next morning, he calls his brother and Mix. His brother asks if something is wrong, calling him suddenly. Mix is happy and invites him to join his friends to play some game online. He successfully passes several hours. He goes out to buy himself food and comes back to see Thun has sent a friend request on  Facebook. He accepts it. A few minutes post that, Thun texts him on there asking about their class work. They decide to pair up again for a new assignment. Tine is only happy to work with him as Thun is an easy going person but also cares about his studies. They brainstorm for a while on what they'll be doing and how they'll be going about it. By the time their discussion ends, it is pretty late in the night so they decide to stop working on it. They'll continue the next day.

Tine has his dinner, doesn't comment on any of the IG posts tagging him. "Miss you", "Why aren't you here?" He doesn't understand Man's caption 'Isn't it happy in Happy Birthday?' for a passed out Sarawat in his post.

On Sunday morning, Tine calls his mother since she'll be free that day. They chat for a long time before she says she has to go out for some work.

Thun invites him to his place suggesting that they can work together better this way. Tine agrees. He notes his address and in the afternoon heads to his dorm.

*

Fong and Peuk call him in the evening, saying they're standing in front of his door. Tine lies he's out on a date and disconnects the call.

"Hiding from your friends?" Thun hands him a cup of tea.

"Thank you." He holds the cup and inhales the aroma. "Not exactly."

"Want some cookies?"

"No. Thanks."

Thun sits down on the couch. "I know we're not close and all but if you need help, you can always ask."

Tine looks at him, surprised. "Thanks."

"Stop thanking. Once was enough."

They both laugh at that.

*

His friends pester him to find out who he went out on a date with. Ohm asks if it was Sarawat. Tine says no and refuses to speak on it further. Whose name can he say since he wasn't on an actual date to begin with?

*

Tine doesn't run into Sarawat for a few days because most of the time he's busy with work (he knows this because of #TeamSarawatWives group chat) and classes. In a month's time they'll be having year end exams so he must be busy with studies too. They don't meet in the Library because Sarawat doesn't drop by anymore.