21

a/n: I'm not sure what took me so long. Hope you're still reading it and safe wherever you are!

Tine excited, returns a day earlier to his dorm. Sarawat arrives in the afternoon to pick him up and show him their new place. It is in a nice locality where Tine notices a lot of families live. Sarawat informs him that not a lot of students live in that neighbourhood. 

Tine takes a liking to their new apartment. Their flat is nice and spacious with a bedroom, a kitchen and two bathrooms on each floor. Their "upper floor" has one of the bathrooms and a wide-open space that Tine suggests they can use as their main 'bedroom.'

Sarawat wiggles his eyebrows at him, smirking, and agrees. 

The actual bedroom on the lower floor they decide to make it their guest bedroom.

 Tine asks the guitarist if the owners are ok with them - two male bachelors - moving into what is a residential neighbourhood. Sarawat is quick to assure him to not worry. The owners of the flat are friends of his father, Sarawat says, and that they know his son and his boyfriend would be moving in.

 Tine looks at him in shock, his voice an octave higher. "Your father knows?! "

Sarawat shrugs as they climb down the stairs, done with their flat inspection. "Yeah, how else will I move here? This is such a peaceful locality. He selected this for us."

 Tine embarrassed at the thought, scratches his neck. "Your father knows about us..." he says softly.

Sarawat huffs and gives him a light pat on the head. "Ei, L'tl Buffalo, it is good he does. Also, we Guntithanons don't hide anything from each other. Besides, he would have known eventually. You've nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I am not!"

"I can see your pink cheeks right here." Sarawat pinches his left cheek and rushes off the stairs.

*

They sign the lease that very evening. Phukorn helps them shift Sararwat's luggage that night. The young boy promises to help Tine move his stuff later too. Tine had expected his boyfriend's sibling to tease him about their soon-to-be live-in status but, surprisingly, he does not. He looks too excited about the idea of his brother living with his partner. 

"Look at you, grinning so much. One would think you are moving in with Tine," Sarawat teases Phukorn. "Wanna date him?"

"Wat!" 

"I wish," the Economics student quips cheekily at the same time.

Sarawat insists on Tine staying back that night but Tine argues he needs rest before another day of work which he wouldn't have if he stayed back.

Phukong clasps his hands over his ears and starts shouting, repeating what Tine thinks may be definitions of jargon used in the Economics field. So naturally, his older brother has to follow that with even louder yelling of what he and Tine may get up to that night. Tine would have been red-faced usually but at that moment, he is too amused with the two brothers' antics that he has to whip his phone out and record them for a short bit.