14

a/n: I should really really not be doing this but hey, today's episode! [Yesterday at this point.] Depending on how you see it, this chapter will be angst or progress.

This is the longesttt chapter. Ahhhh.

Next chapter to be from Sarawat's POV, marking the end of angst.

In the morning, Tine wakes up hot and in pain. He is burning with high fever. He struggles to get up. Sarawat persuades him to go back to sleep and to rest one day completely so that he can go back to attending university the next day. Tine gives him the keys after Sarawat offers to take the decoration items from his place and give it to Thun. Tine makes Sarawat promise him that he'll make sure that the organising team receives it.

*

Tine sleeps almost the entire day except for the one time he wakes up in the afternoon to go pee. He takes a sip or two from the bottle Sarawat had placed next to him and then sleeps again.

*

He wakes up in the middle of the night, hungry. His stomach is growling. Tine sits up. He is also sweating too much. Hopefully, the fever is breaking. He checks the time on his phone. It is 1: 10 AM. Sarawat hasn't slept? He isn't there next to him. There is no other noise. Maybe he is not back?

Tine checks the notifications on his phone. Thun has sent several pictures of having passed the big plastic bag and several other paper bags to the organisers. Tine thanks him. Thun sends a 'welcome' sticker immediately. He also informs Tine that he has made the notes for him and given them to Sarawat just like he had asked. Tine doesn't remember asking for any.

His stomach growls loudly. He turns off his phone and flings it on the bed. He gets up and goes to the kitchen in search of food. He notices the light is switched on in the adjacent room. He peeps in. Sarawat is lying on one of the sofas and reading a book. His head is resting on another book. Tine smiles in amusement. He goes back to the fridge. He opens the door. There are several milk cartons on one side and blue containers stacked up on top of each other. The top two have a note sticking to them.

For you.

Tine blinks, confused. For him?

He checks. It is porridge. Then it is meant for him. Tine looks over his shoulder in the direction Sarawat is and sighs. He is always doing so much for him. He takes the porridge one out and heats in the microwave. He then checks the other one. It has chicken soup! Tine will definitely have that too. So he heats that up too after the porridge is done. He picks one of the washed spoons and goes to stand near the curtain. Sarawat hasn't noticed him yet.

He takes a deep breath and enters the room.

The brightness of the light stings his eyes.

"Hey," Tine stops after two steps.

Sarawat looks up surprised. He sits up. "When did you wake up?"

 "Sometime back." He points at his legs. "Can I sit here?" Tine can sit in the other completely unoccupied sofa.

"Of course." Sarawat immediately puts his feet down. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes." Tine sits down next to him. "I even heated them up." He holds the boxes up to show.

"I didn't hear you at all." He looks perplexed.

 "That's because you were studying, Mr. Nerd."