-How you met-

F/M = Favorite Musical

F/B = Favorite Book

F/A =Favorite Animal

F/B/D = Favorite Breed of Dog

Roman

You loved going to see different types of musicals (such as Dear Evan Hansen or Heathers: The Musical). You were going to see f/m for the first time live. Once it began, you were already super excited but one man caught your eye. You watched in amazement, you adored how into character he was,you truly admired it. You would've loved to have the confidence to be performing in musicals, but you get too anxious. You get scared people won't like the way you were performing and would judge you, so you just watch other people perform from the audience (Sorry if you perform in musicals and stuff...). After the musical finished, you really wanted to meet the man who caught your eye and ask how he does it without freaking out and panicking."Um..Excuse me,sir!?" you called out to him and he turned around a little confused "Yes?" said man asked. You kinda froze up, but quickly shook it off and said shyly "You did great at performing,you were so into character, it was really good." You were too nervous to actually ask how he performs seemingly without anxiety and\or nervousness. "Thank you." he replied and slightly laughed at your shyness. Then you said bye to him kinda hoping to see him again soon.

Logan:

You're a student at a college and you need a break from your studies. You decided to go to the library to check out some books and go read them at the café down the street. Once you got to the library, you immediately started looking for a book that you would be interested in reading. After a bit of looking, you just couldn't find a book you were interested in. Than a man with a blue tie came up to you and asked you if you needed help looking for a book, you then told him that you weren't looking for a specific book. But, instead were looking for a type of book you might be interested in. "What type of book would you be interested in, maybe I can suggest you a certain book." The man said, you told him about you favorite type of book. "Oh, you'd probably really like f/b then. Come on, ill show you where it is" The man replied and started to show you where the book is located. Once you got the book and checked out with it, you thanked the man and asked his name. " My name is Logan, what's yours?" 'Logan' said, you replied with "My name is Y/N." You both said goodbye to each other, and went your separate ways. You hoped to meet Logan again.

Patton:

You love animals and you're an animal person. You love to go to different pet stores and animal shelters. Today, you were actually volunteering at the local animal shelter. When you got there, you were greeted by the one of the workers and then you went to the back where the beautiful animals were. After a few hours of taking care of the different animals, a nice looking man with a grey cardigan on his shoulders came in to the back and immediately started playing with your f/b/d. Before this man came in, you were about to feed the dog. So, you went up to him and had to ask him to move a little as he was sitting in front of the food bowl. He moved and apologised for sitting in front of the bowl, you said it was fine and then filled the bowl with some dog food. He asked if you wanted to play with the dog with him, you happily said yes and you both played with the dog together for a few hours. The only reason you stopped was because the shelter was closing for the night and you both had to leave. He thanked you for playing with the dog with him and introduced himself to you properly. " Thanks for playing with the dog with me. By the way, my name is Patton." You replied, telling him your name, " My name's Y/N." Patton had to leave and you both said your goodbyes and you were definitely going to volunteer at the animal shelter more often.

Virgil:

You were shopping at hot topic. You love shopping at hot topic, it's such a nice store there's such fashionable clothing, cool pins, amazing accessories, etc. One day, at hot topic you were just minding your business, you were just looking at some nice socks thinking if you were gonna buy them. As you were thinking and looking for other stuff you might get, you weren't looking ahead of you, instead you were looking around, since you weren't looking where you were going you ended up walking into a man. You looked in front of you to see who you just bumped into, you quickly apologised a few times and hoped he would forgive you. "Um... I'm so so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Please forgive me, I'm extremely sorry." You said, desperately hoping the man wouldn't be mad." It's okay, don't worry about it..." The man said kinda anxiously. "I- are you sure??" You said hoping he was actually not mad. " Yea, it's okay." He said a little calmer. You then both proceeded to have an awkward conversation, while continuing to shop. "Well I've got to go. Bye." You said, happily. "Wait, what's your name?" He said. "...Y/N." You said shyly. "And yours?" " Virgil." He said." Well, I hope to see you soon, Virgil."

Janus:

It was late and you left your' and your ex' house because you found out he was cheating on you with your best friend (I'm so dramatic). Once you found out, you were done with him and them (best friend) and you just left with nothing, none of your stuff except for your phone. To make matters worse it started to pour rain, it really started to down pour cold rain. "GREAT!" You yelled, completely annoyed and very irritated. 

-5 minutes later- 

You found a bus bench and you decided to wait for a bus so you can go to your sister' house and ask to stay with her for a while until you can find a completely new apartment. There was only one more person there, at least you think it's a person. He wore a bowler hat and half of his face was covered in scales. 'Weird' you thought as you tried not to stare.

-10 minutes later-

"So, why are you out here without a umbrella?" The man in the hat said. "Um..I-i left mine and my ex' house because he cheated on me." You said very nervously, wondering why he would even care. "Oh, well then where are you going now?" The man questioned, kinda pushy. " To my sister' house." You told him, kinda hoping he'd leave you alone. Right at that moment the bus arrived, you both got onto the bus and you sat down. He sat next to you. "So, what's your name?" He asked, not letting up on the questions." Y-Y/N.." You replied, stuttering from the nervousness." My name is Janus." He said. You both talked, which was mainly just him asking questions and you trying to answer them, until your stop came up. " Bye Janus." You said, and you left and went to your sister's house.

Remus:

You were going to a bar, after a long week at work. You just wanted a few drinks to unwind after a very stressful week. Once you got there, you immediately sat down and asked the bartender for a drink. After a few minutes getting your drink, a man with a moustache sat next to you. " Hey!" He said. "Hi." You said looking at him, a little startled. "What is someone like you doing drinking alone?" He said with a grin on his face. "I don't have anyone to drink with." You said rolling your eyes thinking he was drunk or something." Well then I'll drink with you." He said almost immediately after you stopped talking almost cutting you off. "That's wonderful, and...um what's your name?" You asked a bit weirded out but flattered someone wants to drink you. "Remus. And yours?" He said, energetically. "Y/N" You said. You two had a few more drinks and talked for a bit longer. You laughed at all of his jokes. When you had to leave you were definitely tipsy bordering on drunk. Nevertheless you had fun and hoped to see Remus again soon. 

A/N: This was updated on Saturday, June 25 2022, at 6:21 pm. I updated this chapter as I did not like the original one. I hope you like this updated version and have an amazing day or night. Bye 💕!!

Word Count: 1,502