The instrument you play

Roman:
You play the Violin. You always loved to play the violin, when you felt sad, alone or just bored. Roman caught you playing the violin once and from then on got you to play it more.

Logan:
You really don't have that much free time for an instrument because you have school (College), and even when you do have free time you spend it with Logan. Although you do have a piano. You just kept it in the basement, and one day you didn't have to do anything and decided to go into the basement to play the piano. But Logan came back and heard the piano. He didn't know you could play the piano, so he thought that maybe you had a friend over. He went downstairs and was shocked to see you at the piano. When you were finished he clapped and you got embarrassed.

Patton:
You love to play the drums, you always have. Patton knew this because there were drums in the corner of your guys room. But he never heard you play, that is until one day he came home way earlier than you expected. When he heard, he went upstairs and to your guys' shared bedroom. Took out his phone and recorded it, after recording you for about a minute you saw him and immediately stopped and told him to stop recording.

Virgil:
He taught you to play electric guitar. It took awhile, but you did eventually get it. Now you usually play for him when he's having a bad not so good day. You can always manage to make him smile. He adores it.

Janus:
You don't play any instruments. You would much rather spend your time cuddling and watching movies with your snek boyfriend.

Remus:
You play the guitar. Any kind of guitar. When Remus is being annoying you just get one of your guitars and start playing which usually makes him shut up. But when he doesn't shut up, you just gotta hit him over the head with the guitar.

Remy:
You have a job (Starbucks) and a boyfriend. So you're usually working or hanging out with Remy. Sometimes both. But you were taught how to play the flute a while back, you think you still know how. You'll have to try.

Emile:
You play the clarinet amazingly. You don't play in front of anyone, because you don't think it's that good. But after a lot of convincing from Emile, you finally played in front of him. When you were done playing, Emile kept asking for more but you said no.

Thomas:
You play the Harp. You love to play the Harp and you think you play it amazingly. So when you're bored you'll play the Harp and sometimes Thomas will even listen to you play it.He loves that you can express yourself this way. 

A/N: This took awhile to write but i did have fun writing this. I hope you enjoyed this. I don't really have anything to say this time sooo... Bye💝.

Word Count: 509.