You meet again...

Roman: You were going to yet another musical and you were very excited. Once you got there you sat down and not too long after you a man sat down next to you." Hey." He said. You turned to see that fit was that guy that you saw performing in F/M. "Oh,um…H-hi." You said suddenly very anxiously. "I forgot to ask. What's the name?" He said nicely which made you a little less anxious." Y/N…What's yours?" You said shyly." Roman." With that you both proceeded to watch the musical together and even hung out afterwards. Which went something like this." That was amazing!" You said talking about the musical that just ended." It was but you know what would be even more amazing..?" Roman said a bit shyly, making you curious." What could be even better than a musical?" You said in disbelief." If you would go on a date with me?" He said not really looking at you." Okay that sounds fun!" You said trying to hide the anxiety in your voice. You then both when on a date…

Logan: After he helped find the book you needed you both talked for a while and decided to hang out more. "We can go to the café down the street." You said while putting your stuff away." That sounds nice." He said that's when you realized you don't know his name." What's your name?" You said suddenly. " Logan. What is your name?" He said and questioned." Y/N. Ok I'm ready let us go." You said he was already walking away, you caught up and then you both went to the café.

Patton: You were on your way to the park. Once there you sat down on one of the benches and started playing on your phone. 5 minutes later-ish. A cheerful man sat next to you. You turned your head and saw that it was that man you met at the pet store." Hi! You know I never actually got your name. So what is it?" You said wondering why you didn't ask last time." Hey, my name is Patton and what's yours?" He said really happily." Y/N." You said back with a smile. You two told each other jokes all afternoon." We should go out to eat. You know there's this really nice restaurant a few blocks down." You said hungry. "Sounds like fun, let's go." He said happily and cheerfully. You then both went out to eat.

Virgil: You were at the mall shopping and you had just gone into a store to get new clothes. After grabbing a few clothing items you felt a tap on your shoulder and when you turned around to see Virgil." Oh, hi Virgil. How have you been?" You ask a little surprised." Oh um…It's been going good. What a-about you?" He said anxiously." Great? So… what have you been doing lately?" You say a little nervous." Nothing…" He said. You both decided to go to a restaurant and eat. Then you both went for a walk in the park.

Deceit: You were walking late at night(11pm) one night and bumped into someone." I-i'm so s-sorry!" You said with your eyes shut because of the impact of hitting the ground. Once you opened your eyes you saw Deceit." What are you doing out this late?" He said." Oh,um… Hi Deceit. I just needed some fresh air." You said still a little shook from the fall. Once you got up you two started walking together. You guys decided to go to a 24 hrs restaurant because you were both hungry and by now it's about 1am. He then walked you home and right before you went inside your sister's house he kissed your cheek.

Remus: You went to another bar.(I got nothing else…) " Hey hottie." A alto familiar voice said from behind you." Hey Remus." You know for a fact that it was him and turned around. "How did you know it was me?" He kinda whined. "Your voice is not that easy to forget." You said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. After talking for a while longer you both left the bar and went to the park and somehow you ended up making out on a park bench.

A/N: I had absolutely no idea what else to write for Remus. If you wanna know how the dates went I'll make a one shot Sanders sides x reader book...Bye💝

Word count: 763