When they get jealous

Roman:
When Roman gets jealous, he walks up behind you and grabs your waist. “They’re MIne!!!” Is the only thing he shouts, meanwhile you’re a blushing mess. He drags you home and refuses to let go until you reassure him that the person you were talking to was just your friend.

Logan:
He just drags you home. It doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing, you are getting dragged home. Now you don’t need to worry about this too much… Just kidding.You thought I was gonna say ‘ He dOesN’T gEt jEalOuS OftEn. ‘ Well jokes on you, because he gets the most jealous, the easiest. He's scared you’ll leave him for really anyone else.

Patton:
When Patton gets jealous, he leans against your side and whimpers. The person that was making him jealous eventually leaves and says that you’re both weird and annoying. You turn to Patton and stare at him with a slight look of disappointment. He whimpers again and you break. “ *sigh* Let’s go get Ice Cream…” You always say in defeat.

Virgil:
Virgil gets jealous very easily. He just gets really scared that you’ll fall out of love with him and leave him for someone else. But you learned to know when he’s jealous, so when he is you can stop talking to the person who was making him jealous. Once the person leaves, you and Virgil also go back to your house and you tackle him into cuddles. He loves it, won’t admit it, but he loves it.

Janus:
You don’t really talk to too many people. So he doesn’t get jealous too often. So when you do talk to someone it’s a place where there’s not many people and in a building or something. When he gets jealous, someone is getting pushed down a flight of stairs.

Remus:
Here lies the mind of a person who ma- Oh, I still have to explain it. Okay then. When Remus gets jealous he gives them Intrusive Thoughts, Which makes them start to lose touch with reality and then they leave. Which brings me back to what I was saying. *Clears Throat* Here lies the mind of a person who made Remus jealous. Let’s be honest, he had it coming.

Remy:
He doesn’t really get jealous cause he knows he’s amazing. The only place he ever got jealous was when you were working and he came in to see an idiot, (Quite literally if the word idiot was a person.) Flirting with you. He threw his drink at you and the person left. He walked up to the counter and kissed you, then whispered ‘Mine’. While all that happened you stayed frozen in shock.

Emile:
He doesn’t do anything, scared that’ll make you embarrassed or something. Which he knows you don’t like, so he just waits till you’re both home and he asks if you like that person better than him. You always say no and ask him if he wants to cuddle to make him feel better.

Thomas:
He waits till the person leaves and then tells you he was jealous, you just chuckle and say " Let's go home." You try not to talk to the person/people that make him jealous around him so he doesn't feel jealous. When you get home you play Mario Kart and you usually win.

A/N: This was requested by 1Tenya_Iida_Fangirl1
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave requests. Yeah, I don't really have anything to say this time so... Bye 💝!

Word Count: 588.