Their reaction to you in a hammock

Roman:

Confused at first.

Says you look absolutely adorable.

Just kisses your head then leave.

Bonus:

You’ll randomly find him lying\sleeping in your hammock all the time. When he does wake up you have to basically drag him out of the hammock.

Logan:

Understands that it makes you feel less stress.

Thinks you look peaceful.

Thinks you look cute when you fall asleep in it (Of course he’ll never admit it.)

Bonus:

He will sit next to hammock and read a book to you while you are relaxing in it. He loves how happy you are when he reads to you in your hammock.

Patton:

Takes pictures of your cuteness.

Will just stare to the point where it's creepy.

Love it.

Bonus:

Well you are laying in your hammock, he will randomly just start rubbing your head and human to you.

Virgil:

Confused

Always questions if you're actually comfy.

Understands that you need to relax.

Bonus:

If you fall asleep in your hammock, he will put his hoodie over you. Then he'll just sit there and go on his phone. 

Janus:

He loves it. If you're not using it then he will.

Doesn't understand why you stay in your hammock for hours.

Actually questions it.

Bonus:

He uses it more than you do. He'll be in the hammock more than you.

Remus:

Just stares at you. 

Questions why you need it when you can just lay on him.

If you fall asleep in it he just stares at you until you wake up.

Bonus:

He just stares at you when you're in your hammock. (I thought I made that pretty clear.)

A/N:
I'm sorry it's out late, and it's not even the full chapter but I'll sum up the other 3 right now. Remy: He basically will just bring you everything to need.
Emile: Basically the same as Patton.
Thomas: a little mixture of all of them.

This was requested by:
PeacefulLavender

I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to leave requests down in the comments below. Again, I am really sorry this is out late and not even the full chapter. I've just been really stressed and tired. Anyway, have a good day/night. Bye 💝.

Word Count: 371.