The second language you speak...

Roman: He taught you Spanish. So you can both talk in front of the others with having no clue what you're saying. You both have been told to stop multiple times, but you never do.

Logan: French. You forced him to learn French with you too. You both had fun learning the language and it's also fun to confuse the others. They all know you're speaking French but they don't understand.

Patton: You just know English. However you do know a bit of Portuguese. But you only seem to know it when you're mad. It confuses everyone, even you.

Virgil: You can talk really well in Italian. Virgil however can not speak Italian, which makes you speak it more. You always say one sentence to him and he has no idea what you're saying.

Janus: Turkish. You speak fluent Turkish. You've tried to teach Janus the language. But he got impatient and quit.

Remus: Latin, Remus taught you so you can both summon demons together. You were happy to learn.

Remy: German. You learned German to annoy your friends because none of them speak German. None except one of your friends know german ( The one who taught you ). But they also enjoy annoying your friends. But the person who really hates it is Remy, cause he never knows what you're saying.

Emile: Cartoons. You speak fluent cartoon references. You two talk to each other in cartoon references all the time. It's adorable.

A/N: This was requested by TheRemySanders. So thank you for that. Anyway would you like if I put " What you say the most to them in the second language..." as a part in this book. Bye💝. (Updating early. Yay.)

Word count: 286.