What they get you for your birthday

Roman:
Roman gets you a bunch of theater stuff and some arts and crafty stuff. (Ex. Costumes, paint, etc.)

Logan:
He gets you a notebook, a sketchbook, pencils and pens. He knows you like to draw because it calms you and the notebook is so you can write stories because you like to write.

Patton:
Stuffed animals. Nothing else. Just. Stuffed. Animals.

Virgil:
Virgil just gives you money. He doesn't want to get you something that you won't like or don't want. So he just gives you money. You're happy with his decision.

Janus:
He takes you shopping but doesn't give you the money because you would just spend it on something stupid, well that's what he says. You can go to any store you want, he just makes sure you don't buy anything stupid.

Remus:
He just watches whatever you like and does whatever you want. So basically he does anything. You like that idea.

Remy:
Money. He just gives you money.

Emile:
Notebook and a cartoon themed pen. The notebook is so you can write your thoughts, ideas and more. With the cool, nice, cartoon themed pen. (You can choose the cartoon.)

Thomas:
He gets you a plushie because you love plushies. He also cuddles with you on the couch and watches movies, cartoons, tv shows or really anything you want to watch while eating snacks.

A/N: This wasn't requested by anyone and I decided to do a birthday one because my birthday was on Thursday. So, anyway like always requests are opened and hope you enjoyed. BTW Are you enjoying this book? I'm just wondering, you don't have to answer but it does help. Anyways. Bye 💝.

Word Count: 284.