How they would react to seeing you cry

Roman:
He came home and heard sobbing, he got scared thinking that his s/o got hurt. He rushed upstairs and immediately went into your guys' shared bedroom. He saw the most horrible scene he could ever imagine, you were sobbing and freaking out on the floor of the bedroom. He quickly rushed over and held you close to him. "What's the matter, My Love?!" He asked terrified, but tried to hide it. " I-i'm just not having the best day..." You said not knowing why you felt this way. He kept trying to calm you down and after a few hours, you both ended up on the bed and watching Cinderella. You ended up falling asleep and cuddling with Roman. He's glad you're not freaking out anymore, he didn't enjoy that.

Logan:
You came home and didn't have the best of days, you just wanted to eat and go to bed. Logan wasn't home yet. The more you thought about it, the more it made you cry and after awhile of thinking about and over analyzing it, you freaked out and just broke into sobs. Logan came home after an hour of you having a panic attack, he immediately found uo sobbing on the couch. He went over to you and calmed you. You watched documentaries for the rest of the day.

Patton:
You got in an argument with your parents and it made you really sad and depressed that you actually broke down once you got home. Patton was already home and was making supper, he heard you come and said "Hi!" Once you didn't respond he came out of the kitchen and saw you crying your eyes out and then he started freaking out, he didn't know what to do. So he did what he thought would help, he ran to the kitchen and got cookies. He came back and gave you the cookies and turned the SpongeBob Movie. You munched on the cookies and slowly started to calm down. You fell asleep on him and he was about to put you in bed until... The smoke alarm went off. Shoot! Patton forgot about supper and now you were awake and shouting for it to shut off. Needless to say you were definitely awake now and the food was burnt so you guys just had Pizza.

Virgil:
You couldn't take it anymore. There was just too much going on. So you wrapped yourself up in a blanket hoping the world would just disappear. You've been crying for around 3 hours now and had no energy to move, you wanted to disappear and never be seen again. You called Virgil and told how you were today and that you wanted him to come home now, that was 10 minutes ago. After another 7 minutes, he finally got home and ran to your guys' shared bedroom. He came in and his heart was now in pain, he hated seeing you like this, it hurt him so much. You didn't even realize he was there until he grabbed you and put you in his lap. "What's wrong, Sunshine..?" He asked worried about you. " I-I do-don't kno-ow!!" You said freaking out more. He started rocking back and forth humming, hoping it would help. After doing that for about 10 minutes, you were calmed a bit more. At least calm enough to talk. He asked if you were hungry, you just nodded and he said that if you want you could go with him to McDonalds. "Yea..." You replied. "K. Let's go." You got up and put on a sweater because you had pyjamas on and it was chili outside. You both went to the car and got in, Virgil drove to McDonalds and ordered your guys' food. You both ate after waiting 30 minutes to get it. After eating, you went for a car ride, you felt better and once you got home, you and Virgil both watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. ( I might add this preference to my sanders sides x reader oneshot book and just add more details and stuff. Also is The Nightmare Before Christmas any good, i've personally never seen it and was thinking of watching it. But i'm not going to if it's a bad movie, so please tell me if it's good.)

Janus:
You woke up and started freaking out, about what you have no clue. Was it your dream? Was it because of something that happened? You don't know, but what you do know is that you want to wake up Janus because he knows how to calm you down. But you didn't want to bug him, he just looked so peaceful and calm. You know, the opposite of you right now. In the end you did not wake him up, what did wake him up was your crying. He sat up and asked what was wrong and if you had a nightmare. You replied just by saying "I don't know..." He started saying sweet things to you and his voice was calming you down. After a few minutes, you were calm and asleep. Janus smiled to himself, thinking how could he be this lucky to have you. He fell asleep and everything was calm once more.

Remus:
You were having Intrusive Thoughts and Remus could tell. (I'm doing it where they can all tell certain things about people. Ex: Janus can tell when you're lying, Roman can tell when you're acting about anything, etc. I know it sounds stupid but dont judge meee!!!) He went upstairs into your office, a place he doesn't go much and saw you gripping your hair and trying to not think about anything. He walked over to you and asked what you were thinking about. You scoffed and said " Like you don't know!" He laughed and said " Yeah, you're right." You looked at him and he realized you were crying, he didn't like that and immediately picked you up and brought you to the couch. He went into the kitchen and grabbed you some brownies, He came back and turned on F/H/M (Favorite Horror Movie). You both cuddled, watched a bunch of horror movies and ate a lot of junk food. Eventually you dozed off on him and he kissed your head and ended up falling asleep. So now you're both asleep on the couch.

Remy:
You were freaking out and crying because you had just lost something that Remy gave you for your birthday. You thought he was gonna be mad at you and you were looking everywhere in your bedroom that you shared with him cause you knew that that was where it was. Remy came home 5 minutes later and asked you what you were looking for, he couldn't see that you were freaking out and crying. "U-um n-noth-thing..." You replied not wanting to tell him in fear he'll get mad. He walked up to you and turned you around to see you crying. You finally told him you lost the thing he gave you and he said something you definitely didn't expect. Remy grabbed you and hugged you to calm you down, he said it was ok and that if you really wanted to find it that he would look for it with you but he needed you to calm down first. You did eventually calm down and you also took a sip of his coffee 'cause your throat was dry. You and him both looked for the item but didn't find it, so he ended up buying you a new one.

Emile:
You were really stressed and wanted cuddles and candy from Emile, but he was working. So you ended up breaking down on the floor in the bathroom. ( Note: You were in the bathroom cause you had just taken' a bath to see if it would calm you down, it did not.) " Gem, I'm home!" Emile said. He heard no reply so he went to find you. After looking everywhere downstairs, he went upstairs and looked everywhere except the bathroom and your guys' shared bedroom. He went into the bedroom but didn't see you, then he went to the bathroom door and knocked knowing you were in there. He asked if everything was okay and after he got no response, he started to get a little worried. So he checked to see if the door was locked and it wasn't which just made him worry more. He closed his eyes just in case and went into the bathroom to make sure you were okay. He slightly opened one eye and saw you on the floor and crying (Fully dressed, just a little wet.) He immediately opened his eyes and knelt down grabbing you and asking if you're okay. You didn't say anything and just continued to sob and shake, he hugged you not letting go and you were okay with that. He eventually got you to tell him and he talked you through your panic/stress attack. You got and so did he, he wiped your tears away and brought you to your guys' bedroom. He got changed and got in bed, you got in bed after him and he cuddled you. So you got your cuddles, you just didn't get your candy. But he'll get you candy tomorrow.

Thomas:
He came home to hear sobs. He didn't know if it was a movie, if you had a friend over and there freaking out or if it's you crying, he wanted to know so he rushed upstairs and into your guys' shared bedroom. He saw you laying on the floor and crying your eyes out. He got scared and asked what was wrong, " I fell and hit my head, it really hurts!!!" You yelled, still crying. He quickly went to get an ice pack for your head, when he came back you were still on the floor crying. He sat you up and told you to put the ice pack on your head, you did as he said. He then asked how long you were on the floor for, you replied with " A-about 2 hours..." You and Thomas cuddled and ended up falling asleep.

A/N: Sorry this took so long to write. I just didn't have any motivation, I'm lazy and procrastinate a lot. Anyway, this was requested by PeacefulLavender and I'm the most sorry to you because I said it'd be published by Sunday. Sorry again. Requests are still opened and i would also appreciate it if you give requests for my Sanders sides x reader oneshot book cause I have no idea what to write in that book. Bye 💝.

Word Count: 1783.