Thomas catch-up

How you met:

You've been friends with Joan and Talyn for a while and they wanted you to meet their friend, Thomas. You were nervous but still agreed. On the day that you're meeting Thomas, Joan and Talyn go and pick you up and bring you to Thomas' house. Joan knocks and you get a bit more nervous when this guy opens the door. "Hey, come on in." The guy who you're guessing is Thomas said. "This is our friend Y/N." Said Talyn. "H-hey, nice to m-meet you..." You said clearly nervous. "No need to be nervous, Y/N. My name is Thomas, nice to meet you too." Thomas said happy that he gets a new friend. You four talked for a while, but Joan and Talyn had to go for unknown reasons and since their your ride you also had to go. But not before you got his number and he said " Call anytime, Y/N!"

You meet again:

It was another boring Saturday sitting at home. You were trying to find something to do, when you heard your phone ring in you're back pocket. You grab it and answer it without second thought and hear Thomas' voice and immediately you were happy. He asked if you could come over and hang out, you not wanting to be bored said YES right away. Once you got there you knocked, he answered and you went in and started talking. You both talk with each other and then decide to play MarioKart. You keep beating him over and over again. "That's the 10th time you beat me! How!?" Thomas said being a sore loser. You just giggle at him and right before you answer, you heard thunder and basically threw yourself at Thomas for protection (Awwww!). "Are you okay?!" Thomas asked worried. " I-i don't like th-thunderst-storms..." You say clinging onto him for more protection. "You walked here, right?" Thomas asked completely changing the subject. "Y-yeah..." You said as another sound of thunder scared you making you grab onto Thomas more. "Well, you can stay here for the night." Thomas said not wanting you to walk home in the storm. "Re-really-y?" You asked. "Of course!" He happily. For the rest of the night you both watched movies, ate snacks, played video games where you kept winning, talked, cuddled and eventually fell asleep while cuddling.

Favorite spot to kiss you:

Nose. He likes to kiss your nose because of your reaction. You always say "nu" exactly like that and scrunch up your face.

Names in each others phones:

His: My Star 💕

Yours: My sweet rainbow.

Promise rings:

Couples Tattoos:

Couples Tattoos: