Emile catch-up...

How you met...

Y/N and Patton were best friends and Patton decided he should introduce Y/N to Emile. Who is another one of Patton's, Y/N was excited but nervous at the same time. They've met a lot of people but no matter how many people they meet there always nervous.

They went to the park to meet up with Patton and Patton's friend who he said his name was Emile. Y/N got to the park and walked over to Patton and Emile. "H-hey, " Y/N getting their attention. "There you are, Y/N this is Emile. Emile this is Y/N." Patton said happily. "Hello, Y/N. Patton has told me so many great things about you." He said as happily as Patton introduced you two." Hey, he's told me great things about you too." Y/N said a little less nervous than before. All three of them talked all afternoon and Y/N even got Emile's number. " If you need to talk to someone or you just want to hang out, don't hesitate to call or text me." Emile said handing them a piece of paper." Oki" Y/N sad taking the piece of paper and then started to walk home saying bye to them.

You meet again...

Y/N was at their house, feeling under the weather and decided to text Emile. He answered almost immediately and luckily helped them. Emile decided to ask Y/N if they want to go out to get ice cream to make them feel better. They said yes, they met up in the park and then got their ice cream and talked for a while. They called it their first date❤.

Favourite spot to kiss you...

Stomach. I know it sounds weird but hear me out. Emile likes to lay on your stomach while you two are watching cartoons and when he gets tired he'll kiss your stomach. Then fall asleep like 5 minutes later.

Names in each others phones...

His: Cartoon lover 💖

Yours: My Bear 🐻

Promise rings...

Couple tattoos

Couple tattoos...

I know everyone uses this tattoo and I honestly couldn't care less

How you sleep (Picture)...