You have glasses

Roman:

“You have to wear them, Love!” Roman said as Y/N tried to refuse. You see, Y/N had to get glasses and they really didn't want to put them on. "Y/N, if you don't put them on your vision is gonna get worse."

1 hour later…

Roman pinned Y/N to the wall and finally put the glasses on them. Before they could take the glasses off, he took a picture with his phone. Y/N immediately took them off and put them in the case. "Look love, out look amazing with the glasses." Roman said, trying to show them the photo. Eventually he showed the photo to them and they realised they didn't really look that bad. They slowly started to wear them more and more.

Logan:

They always had to wear glasses but they were mainly for reading. They knew they looked great. Logan also knows they look great.

Patton:

Y/N had just come home from getting glasses and they did not want to wear them. They've already looked at what they looked like in glasses and they don't think they look good. Patton wasn't home yet so they had time to think of a way to make sure Patton doesn't find they now have to wear glasses.

Time skip brought to you by eating 3 cookies…

"I'm home!" Patton said happy to be home. Y/N jumped at the sudden yell and quickly got up  with the glasses still in their hand. "Hey…" Y/N said as they got up. "What's wrong?" Patton worried. "Nothing." They replied not knowing what else to say, Patton realised the glasses and gasps. Y/N looked down and realised they still had the glasses. "Put them on! I want to see how cute you're gonna look. " Patton said excitedly that Y/N had glasses. They kept refusing and he kept asking. Eventually they gave in and put them on. " You look so cute! " He said hugging Y/N. "Really… You think so." They said thinking maybe the glasses aren't so bad. 

Virgil: 

He had to bring Y/N to get the
glasses cause they didn't want to go. Once they got home he told Y/N that if you put them on that they can have McDonald's for supper. That got them to put them on and they kept them on all day waiting till supper time for McDonald's. Once they got their McDonald's Y/N still had the glasses on. Y/N and Virgil decided to watch a movie and they fell asleep on Virgil forgetting to take the glasses off of their face. Virgil took the glasses off and thought to himself ' They're so amazing.'

Janus:

"I look so bad! " Y/N said looking in the mirror with their glasses on. Little did they know that Janus was in the doorway. "Why are you lying to yourself, you look fine." Janus said walking towards them. "I look Terrible!" Y/N yelled in Janus' face. 

Time skip brought to you by snakes…

Janus finally got his point across and Y/N was now pounting in the corner. But they accept that they don't look like trash with their glasses on.

Remus:

Remus was casually watching tv, when Y/N came in with glasses on. They didn't want the glasses but they knew they needed them. Y/N just came home from a long day and wanted to see what remus would think of them with glasses. Remus ran to the door and gasped. "You look so cute!" He yelled, making Y/N extremely flustered. Remus kept giving them compliments, some sweet and some weird. Clearly he really liked the glasses on Y/N and he always makes it a goal to see how much he can make you blush. Needless to say he likes the glasses on you.

Remy:

Remy came home to find Y/N had fallen asleep on the couch with their glasses on. He took a picture of them to show them when they wake up. It’s been an hour and they finally woke up and sat up to see Remy and also caused their glasses to fall off their face. Y/N crawled over to Remy and sat next to him while also snuggling up to him. This got his attention and he grabbed their glasses from Y/N’s hand. He showed them the picture and said how hot he thought they looked especially with the glasses on. Y/N giggled and thanked him for the compliment. In the end they both ended up falling asleep on the couch while cuddling. Even though they both have a great bed in their room, they decide the couch is comfier.

Emile:

They’ve always had to wear glasses for since they could remember. So Emile has seen them multiple times and he always compliments Y/N about them. Especially when he can see they don’t like wearing them and feel uncomfortable with them on that specific day. He loves Y/N with their glasses on and is determined to show them that, even if sometimes they don’t believe it

Thomas:

It’s been an hour of just Thomas putting the glasses on Y/N’s face and then them taking it off. “Keep them on.” Thomas firmly said “NO!” Y/N said like a child and then started to pout.

They kept going back and forth like that for a while longer, until eventually Thomas got up and so did Y/N. He walked to them and hugged Y/N with one arm while using the other to put their glasses on their face. Y/N realised he wasn’t gonna give up and decided to give up and sighed in defeat. They just hugged him and he slightly cheered in victory. He took a picture and then you both went and ate supper, then of course desert.

A/N: This was requested by PeacefulLavender . Thank you for the request. I hope you all enjoyed this.

I have an idea book for the future, while actually 2 lead books for the future. I wanted to know if I should do one of them or both.
Idea books for the future:
1: Sanders sides Parent scenarios.
2: Markipler/Jacksepticeye preference book.

These are just ideas but I just want to write another book that people would read so tell me what you think. Should I do one of them or both 🤔.
Bye 💝!

Word Count: 1078.