Chapter 4

Ami shrugged, "Sure why not?"

Sky and Rachel both squealed like little girls, Ami awkwardly looking between the two of them. Honestly if they weren't so different physically she'd think they were the same person. Rachel rushed out of the room, probably to go submit audition tapes. Ami honestly wasn't sure what Rachel was going to submit for her but she just hoped it wasn't embarrassing. Ami decided to pull out the lemon tarts while they waited, hoping they'd had set in the time they were chilling. She handed Sky his and he gasped, "I didn't know we were having desert!" Ami laughed, "I thought it'd be a nice little treat to add on top of the labour of my quiche." Sky laughed at that comment and happily dug in after managing to squeeze in a thanks.

Shortly after, Rachel came back, dusting her hands off as if she'd just been out working in a yard, "'Tis done, loves!" She said in a posh accent. Sky snorted through his mouthful of tart and Rachel sat down to begin eating her tart as well. They all sat in silence as they ate, a comfortable silence, though, fortunately. It was nice having Sky around again, Ami smiled. It was an understatement to say she missed having her practically big brother around. It almost made her sad, thinking about everyone else. How she missed that cast. Why did she ever leave? She couldn't even remember anymore but it was mighty stupid of her. After they finished desert they chatted a bit more before Sky had to part. It was sad seeing him go again but they made sure to pinky promise to hang out again.

After Sky had left Rachel seemed a bit distressed. Ami put her hand on Rachel's shoulder as a comforting gesture, "What's wrong, Rach?" Rachel laughed at herself, "Ah, it's stupid." Ami chuckled, a bit worried, "Surely not?" Rachel turned to Ami with panic in her eyes, causing Ami to flinch a bit with surprise. She'd never seen this facial expression on her friend's face before. Rachel let out a shaky sigh, "I think I like Sky?"

God I need a nap and some motivation also, idk if any of y'all are fans of CallMeKevin but out of sheer quarantine boredom I started writing a fanfic for him and I'm thinking of releasing some chapters soon, what do y'all think?