Chapter 7

Elena

It was match day, between Greenwood private school and Mayfield high school, and Greenwood students were the host of the match.

Elena sat down on the bleachers with Tiana, Fallon and Madison. They were eating snacks and chatting among themselves while the Greenwood vixens, the Cheerleading team were dancing on the field.

"I can't wait to watch Andre play." Madison said dressed in a black leather short and a yellow football jersey with King and the no 10 written at the back. It was a normal thing for the girlfriend of a football player to wear his Jersey on the match day.

Fallon was wearing a blue jean short and Jaxon's no 15 jersey, while Tiana wore a blue denim jean, and pink hoodie. Elena wore a black denim shorts and a white crop top revealing her pierced navel.

"I pray we beat Mayfield high though, Jaxon has been training really hard for this match." Fallon said eating popcorn.

"I'm pretty confident we will win.. Go Greenwood Wolves!" Elena yelled waving the yellow and black pom poms Tiana gave to her.

They all laughed. "Andre has been training hard too.. Hope we win." Tiana added.

"Isn't that Aaron?" Madison said pointing at Aaron who was in Mayfield's high blue jersey.

Tiana nodded. "Yeah, he's been texting me.. Wanted me to wear his jersey."

Fallon choked on her orange juice. "And you said no?" She asked.

"Yes, why would I support Mayfield?"

Madison rolled her eyes. "You're clueless, that's another word for do you want to be his girlfriend." She said.

"And why would I date him?" Tiana asked rhetorically.

Elena looked at Aaron who was now talking to one of his teammates. "Why not, he's cute."

"I'm not interested in him, I told him that but he keeps on texting and calling me." Tiana replied.

"Guess he really likes you.. Why don't you give him a chance." Fallon pressed.

"No! And don't bring up the matter again, I'm going to get more drink.. Who wants to go with me?" Tiana asked.

Fallon and Madison shook their heads, while Elena stood up to accompany Tiana.

Tiana and Elena had gotten close since the day they bonded in Damian's car after the welcome back party Damian threw for Elena a month ago.

⚡  ⚡  ⚡

Andre

Andre gathered his teammates in the football locker room, and they all stood forming a circle with Andre in the middle.

"Guys, even though Mayfield boys beat us the last time we played, I believe we can return the same favor tonight!! This is the second leg of the semifinal and they already have 2 goals and none for us!.. We can't let them win tonight.. Tonight we play to qualify the finals.. No, tonight we play like we are in the finals!" Andre yelled.

"Tonight, we play to defend our school, restore our glory and qualify to win the Championship!" Jaxon yelled and they all shouted Hell yes!

"We show them we're the Greenwood Wolves and after the match, we show them how we celebrate a goddamn victory party!!!" Damian added and they all yelled excitedly.

"On 3 boys! 3..2...1" Andre yelled.

"We are Greenwood Wolves!" They all yelled simultaneously and gave each other high fives.