Chapter 14

Tiana

On Monday, Tiana and Damian arrived to school together, Damian had come to pick her up, it was cute actually and they walked into the hallway hand in hand with the students staring at them curiously.

"People are staring at us." Tiana said to Damian.

Damian grinned. "Let them stare." He replied and shrugged.

"Do I look okay?"

"Baby, you look perfect." Damian said smiling at her.

Tiana blushed furiously. "Thanks, I just don't know why they are staring though?"

"Maybe because this is the first time they are seeing us walk to school together and holding hands." Damian replied and gave her hand which was entwined in his, a light kiss.

Tiana smiled and nodded. "Yeah maybe, I like that you came to pick me up though."

"Yeah, Andre thought I came to pick up." He chuckled.

Tiana laughed. "He was telling me yesterday that he doesn't want to see us kissing or doing any shit.. His words."

"I guess it's weird for him seeing us together, his best friend and his twin sister." Damian replied.

"He will have to get used to it though." Tiana replied with a small frown on her face. "Have you guys talked?" She asked.

"Yeah, he texted me and we talked about football stuffs and some random shit... He warned me again not to mess you with though."

Tiana laughed. "Don't mind him, I think he's enjoying this overprotective brother role too much."

Damian nodded. "You can add threatening me to his list of hobbies." He replied. "You coming to class?"

"We don't have the same class this morning, so you better go." Tiana said standing in front of her locker.

"Oh yeah, that's true." Damian replied and pulled Tiana for a quick kiss. "Bye, baby." He yelled loudly and the students gasped in shock looking at the two of them.

Tiana waved. "Bye!" She replied quietly feeling shy.

She opened her locker, dumped her books inside and locked it, only for her to turn and see Gretchen standing right in front if her.

She gasped holding her heart. "You scared me! What the hell do you want? She asked angrily. She still hasn't gotten over the fact that Gretchen leaked her pictures.

" A little birdie told me that you and Damian are now dating." Gretchen said.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Tiana asked snidely.

"Pls, we all know Damian doesn't do relationships." Gretchen said mockingly.

"Well, we are dating, not that it is any of your business." Tiana retorted.

"Damian prefers fucking girls once and dumping them."

"Like he fucked and used you?"

"Look, a girl to girl advise, Damian isn't a one-woman man, he's just using you and sooner than later he will dump you." Gretchen said.

"I don't need your advise, and stay away from me and Damian."

"I warned you, don't say I didn't."

"I know you leaked those fucking pictures, you sick bitch!" Tiana whisper yelled aware of the stare she and Gretchen was getting.

Gretchen shrugged. "Next time do that in a private place."

"I was in my house, you bitch!"

"I just came to warn you about Damian, that's all... Have a nice day." Gretchen said walking away.

"Just stay the hell away from me and Damian." Tiana said to her as she walked away. Tiana huffed, first day in school as Damian's girlfriend and his fucking crazy one night stand just ruined it for her.

⚡  ⚡  ⚡

Elena

Elena was in the library, trying to find a textbook to do her English assignment when someone tapped her, she turned and saw it was Andre.

"What are you doing here?" Elena asked seating down on one of the empty library chairs.

Andre looked at her nervously. " I came to talk to you." He replied seating down on the chair in front of her, a table in the middle.

Elena raised her eyebrows. "I don't think we have anything to say to each other Andre, I think you said it all on Friday at my house.. Remember?" She said doodling on her note.

"That's what I came to talk to you about actually... I didn't mean what I said." He said looking at her in hope that she will just look at him directly and hear what he has to say.

Elena nodded. "Great, does your girlfriend know you're here?"

Andre shook his head. "No, Elena please let me explain, okay?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Erm." He started scratching his soft black hair, an action which didn't go unnoticed by Elena. "Madison kinda put me on the spot you know? I didn't know she was going to come to your place or even ask you that stupid question."

"You told her about it."

"Not exactly, she said Gretchen told her she saw us kissing in the pool, and when she asked me, I kinda blurted it out." Andre replied trying to hold Elena's hand but she brushed it away.

"So why did you say it meant nothing?" Elena asked.

"Because, I didn't want Madison to get into it with you, I know what she can do if she feels threatened by someone." Andre explained.

"And she feels threatened by me because?"

"You're not going to make it easy for me.. Are you?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"I like you Elena and I think you know that, but with me dating Madison, it's complicated."

"Ok." Elena said.

"Wait, is that all you're going to say?" Andre asked still looking at her.

"What else do you want me to say Andre? You're dating Madison fine.. Go be with your girlfriend." Elena replied resignedly.

"Elena, pls try and understand me." Andre pleaded.

"No you understand me, I can't let you play with my feelings and I can't tell you to choose between me and her, so I will make it easy for you.. Let's forget what happened between us."

"Elena, I can't forget what happened between us. It meant a lot to me."

"You didn't say that on Friday." Elena fired.

"Elena pls."

Elena stood up. "I think we are done here." She said and left a distraught Andre in the library.

End of Chapter 14!!!🎉🎉💃

Do you think Elena should forgive Andre?😩

Pls don't forget to vote, comment and recommend my story to other Wattpad readers🙏❤

Thanks😘😘

Candy 🍭