Chapter 37

Andre

Andre sat on the bleachers in the school field with Damian and Jaxon at his side.

"Can't believe we're graduating soon man." Andre said.

"Yep! I can't wait!" Damian replied.

"We made it this far boys." Jaxon added.

"But we're all going to different places though.. I'm going to Harvard." Andre said.

"I'm going to play for Manchester United." Jaxon announced.

"Wow! Good job my boy! Congrats." Andre hailed giving him high five.

"Damn! Happy for you bro!" Damian whistled and slapped his back.

Jaxon smiled. "Thanks, wish we could all play together though." He added.

"Same here bro, but my old man is hell bent on sending me to Harvard." Andre replied.

"Love football but it's just fun for me." Damian said.

"You will give us VIP tickets to your games though." Andre teased.

"And we will cheer you on like crazy." Damian added and they all laughed.

"You guys are crazy, what about you Damian?" Jaxon asked.

Damian shrugged. "College ain't for me.. Probably open a club or something."

"Or modelling, give your old man heart attack." Andre said and Damian laughed.

"Modelling is not a bad idea though." He replied.

"You opening a club or managing your Dad's?" Jaxon asked.

"Haven't really given it much thought.. Might move to Paris or something." Damian replied.

"Man, wish I can just tell my old man to fuck off and do whatever I like." Andre said. "Both of you are lucky, at least you're gonna be doing what you love."

"You might actually end up loving the business.. You're kinda good at the whole business thing." Jaxon encouraged.

"I guess, I'm gonna miss you both." Andre said.

"Same here." Damian added.

"Me too.. So let's enjoy our last few weeks of high school." Jaxon said.

"Hell yeah!" Damian yelled.

"Party hard before we face the real world!" Andre yelled and they laughed, giving each other high fives.

⚡  ⚡  ⚡

Tiana

Tiana was shoving books into her locker with Fallon standing beside her when she saw Elena walking to her locker.

She had been avoiding Elena all day long as she felt guilty for what she said to her on Wednesday and didn't know how to approach and apologise to her.

Damian had made sure that the video was taken down and threatened to ruin anyone who tried to insult or slut shame her.

"Let's go and say hi to her." Fallon nudged Tiana.

"Now?" Tiana asked.

"Yes." Fallon replied.

Tiana and Fallon were about to walk up to Elena but Madison and Gretchen got there first.

"See who finally came back to school." Madison said staring at Elena.

"Your face looks pale.. Maybe you should reduce the amount of cocaine you take." Gretchen added standing in front of her, with one hand on her hips.

"What do you guys want? Haven't you done enough?" Elena asked clutching her book to her chest and glaring at the both of them.

Madison laughed. "I told you to watch your back slut." She fired back.

"You think you can come here and act like you're the Queen?" Gretchen asked.

"You got what you wanted didn't you?" Elena asked.

Madison clicked her tongue. "No bitch, I just started." She said and laughed.

"I think that's enough Madison." Tiana said walking up to them with Fallon behind her.

"I wasn't talking to you Tiana." Madison retorted.

"No, but you're talking to my best friend and haven't you humiliated her enough?" Tiana asked.

"Bitch go suck a dick." Gretchen said glaring at Tiana.

"You wish you could suck my boyfriend's.. Too bad he ain't available." Tiana replied now facing Gretchen.

"Growing some nerves huh? And I can't figure out who he's dating between the both of you." Madison said pointing at Elena and Tiana.

"He's dating Tiana.. We're just close." Elena replied.

"They're best friends." Tiana replied at the same time with Elena.

Gretchen laughed. "You're clueless bitch, bestie is the new term for friends with benefit."

"Shut the fuck up you witch! Damian is not into you.. Get over it!" Tiana yelled while Fallon tried to calm her down. "And you Madison, you're just lonely and pathetic."

"Oh really? You're the one who thinks Damian can change from his play boy ways because of your skinny ass." Madison fired.

"I think that's enough Madison." Fallon said from behind Tiana.

"And look who's talking.. Little miss goody two shoes." Madison replied.

"Yeah, at least I don't slut shame or judge people." Fallon said to her.

"And I don't go behind people's back to snatch their boyfriend!" Madison yelled.

"You know what fuck y'all... Let's go Maddie." Gretchen said.

Madison glared at them."Y'all better watch your back." She said and left with Gretchen.

"God I hate them." Tiana sighed.

"They fit each other.. The bitch and the witch." Fallon said and they all laughed.

"Thanks guys." Elena said facing Tiana and Fallon.

"You're welcome." Fallon replied.

"I owe you an apology Elena, you're my bestfriend and I should have believed you.. I have no excuses.. I'm sorry." Tiana apologised.

Elena nodded. "It's ok."

"No really, I was wrong and I'm sincerely sorry."

"It's fine T."

"Group hug?" Fallon suggested.

They nodded and hugged each other.

"Missed you Elena!" Tiana said as they were leaving the hallway.

"Missed you guys too.. So what did I miss?" Elena asked.

"We're throwing a surprise birthday party for Jaxon on Saturday!" Fallon said.

"Wow, I'm in.. Tell me the details!" Elena replied and the girls started chatting excitedly.

End of Chapter 37!!!🎉🎉💃

So Tiana and Elena finally made up!!😇😜

Pls don't forget to vote, comment and recommend my story to other Wattpad readers🙏❤

Thanks😘😘

Candy🍭