Chapter 26

Fallon

Fallon looked at Damian and Tiana who were taking pictures and videos in the pool laughing happily, Andre and Elena who looked as if they could have sex in the pool with the way they were kissing each other hungrily, Drake who was now with a beautiful Nigerian girl named Ayomide who Fallon recalled that she is a student of Greenwood private school but a sophomore, it was obvious Drake was flirting with her and she was flirting back, she turned her attention back to Tyler who stood beside her in the pool and flirting with her despite her telling him several times that she had a boyfriend, but she couldn't deny that Tyler was hot, with his messy dark blonde hair, cute face and tall athletic body he looked like one of the hot boys she usually read about in novels. 

"So you are beautiful, love reading novels and you have a boyfriend, not that I care about that." Tyler said to her. "What other interesting thing can I know about you?"

Fallon looked to the other side to check if Tyler was talking to somebody else, she noticed nobody was beside them,  they were in a very large pool after all.

"Interesting? I'm boring Tyler." She replied.

"I beg to differ, so tell me what else??".

Fallon blushed. " Uhmm, I don't know I'm your typical nerd."

"A very beautiful one, so you're in your senior year huh?"

"Yeah." Fallon nodded and asked. "You?"

"A freshman at Yale." Tyler replied.

"Yale.. Wow! That's where I'm headed after high school.. Want to be a neurosurgeon."

"Wow.. Beauty with brains... Sexy combo."

Fallon smiled. "You know I'm dating Jaxon, who is your friend right?"

"Yeah, Jaxon isn't really my friend though, he's a friend of a friend and we don't really talk except to greet each other at events like this." Tyler replied.

"And that's not stopping you from flirting with me.. Bro code and all?"

Tyler laughed. "For one who is shy, you're awfully bold and since you keep on telling me you have a boyfriend, why aren't you guys together? Hell if I was your boyfriend I won't leave you alone at all."

"Possessive much? And Jaxon isn't here.. He's the bartender for the party."

"Strange cos he wasn't the one that served us drinks."

"I don't know, he probably left to get more drinks or something." Fallon replied and bit her lips.

"Sexy." Tyler muttered.

"What?" Fallon asked.

"The way you bit your lips is sexy."

Fallon blushed.

"You blush a lot... You know?"

Fallon nodded and blushed again and they laughed together.

"I like the way you laugh..I like everything about you." Tyler commented shifting closer to her.

"Thanks." She replied him shyly.

Tyler tucked her hair behind her ears and moved closer. "I want to kiss you... Can I?" He asked boldly.

Fallon looked at him in surprise and unsure of what to do, she had never been with any guy since she started the fake relationship with Jaxon, she looked towards the makeshift bar to check if Jaxon was there but then she noticed him talking or more like yelling at Alexis and she decided to throw caution to the wind.