Chapter 45

Tiana

The girls were in a high end boutique, shopping for dresses, shoes and other accessories for prom.

Their prom is two days from now, and though it's late for them to start shopping, but due to their connections and wealthy parents, the boutique specially ordered the latest collections directly from the designers. Talk about a VIP treatment.

"Can't believe our prom is here." Tiana said weaving her hand through a rack of glittery gowns, she frowned and moved to the next rack.

"Same here.. This is my first prom though." Fallon replied.

"Me too.. We don't do proms at my old school in Spain." Elena added.

"Wow, I've been to prom twice.. First time I went with Tyler.. He had just broken up with his girlfriend and he needed a date, the second time was with a guy in Royal prep.. We were kinda dating." Tiana explained.

"You mean Josh??" Fallon asked referring to the guy in Royal Prep.

Elena looked at her girl friends confused. "Who is Josh?" She asked.

"My Ex.. Can't really say ex cos we were not really together." Tiana replied.

"You mean friends with benefits." Fallon said chuckling.

"Wow." Elena commented winking at a blushing Tiana.

"Ok.. Enough about my ex- relationship, Senior prom is once in a lifetime and we've got to make the best memories... Starting with finding the right gown!" Tiana said with enthusiasm.

"And speaking about prom.. Fallon who are you going with?" Tiana asked turning to face her.

Fallon blushed. "Tyler."

"Wow! So are you guys dating now? Did you ask him to prom or he asked you?" Tiana asked excitedly.

"Uhmm.. We're not dating... He asked me to prom."

"How did he know?" Elena asked her.

"I might have mentioned it while we were talking." Fallon replied.

Tiana winked at Fallon. "Talk about being subtle."

"That's my girl!" Elena added smiling at Fallon.

Fallon was holding a shimmery navy blue gown with a spaghetti strap, a lace bodice, the gown was long and it was very beautiful.

"Wow." Tiana commented staring at the gown.

"I think you should try it on Fal." Elena said checking out the gown.

Fallon nodded and quickly undressed, Tiana and Elena helped her into the beautiful navy blue gown and they stepped aside to give her space to check the dressing mirror.

"It was made for you Fal!!" Tiana said staring at her bestfriend in awe.

"You look beautiful." Elena said standing beside her in the mirror.

Fallon looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help but smile, she knew she was pretty but wearing the gown made her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, it was fitted and the gown was simply perfect for her.

"I love it! I'm taking it." Fallon yelled without bothering to check the price tag.

"I will kill you if you don't buy it." Tiana joked.

"And I have the perfect shoe that will go with it." Elena said to Fallon.

Fallon clapped her hands in excitement. "Great! OMG I can't wait to wear it for prom!"