Chapter 38

*Happy birthday Jaxon!!* 😇🎉🎉🎈

Damian

Damian arrived at the King's mansion with Jaxon, they had decided to throw him the surprise birthday party at Andre's house.

It was meant to be a small hang out party, but this is New York and Damian wasn't known to throw a small party.. The more, the merrier!

They stepped inside and Jaxon looked around feeling somewhat suspicious.

"Where's everyone?" He asked. Damian had lied to him that they were just gonna go on a simple dinner with the others.

"Surprise!" Damian yelled and everybody came out from hiding.

"Happy birthday Jaxon!" They all yelled and clapped excitedly.

Damian popped the Champagne he collected from Andre. "To Jax! Who finally joined the 18 gang!" He yelled and they all cheered him.

The party was filled with Damian and the rest of their friends, the football team, few cheerleaders and some of their buddies.

"To my boy! Who just got signed to play for Manchester United! Congrats Jax!" Andre yelled and the cheering and noise got louder.

"To Jaxon! Who we came here to party with!.. Wish you more success Jaxon!" Alexis yelled and they all cheered.

The rest of their clique congratulated and cheered him, including the football team and some of their buddies.

"Thanks guys!" Jaxon yelled as he gave some of the football teams high fives and some of the cheerleaders hugged him.

"Let's get this party started!" Damian yelled.

"DJ bring it on!" Alexis yelled.

The DJ started with a Drake song and they yelled, swaying and moving to the groovy beats.

"You planned this didn't you?" Jaxon asked Damian.

"No, all of us actually and we wanted to do something to congratulate you on your big signing." Damian replied.

"I appreciate it.. Thanks man!" Jaxon said.

"You're welcome, come let's party bro!"

Jaxon laughed and joined the rest in the middle of the dance floor.

Damian spotted Elena talking to one of his teammates and walked up to them.

"Is he bothering you?" He asked.

"No." Elena replied.

"Chill out Damian, just appreciating her beauty." The guy teased.

"Fuck off Rafael." Damian said and they guy laughed and left.

"Glad to see you're comfortable and happy."

"Yeah, nice party by the way." Elena commented.

"Thanks, so are you okay?"

"Yeah, my cousin is back and she took me to one of her modelling shoots, it was fun by the way."

"Cool, wanna get vodka.. You okay by yourself?" Damian asked.

Elena nodded. "Sure, go on."

"Alright.. You look beautiful by the way." Damian added.

"Thanks!" Elena yelled after him smiling.

Damian walked to the kitchen to get vodka when he saw Tiana by the stairs.

She was dressed in a tiny white crop top that revealed her toned tummy and white denim shorts, she was holding a red solo cup and pressing her phone.