Chapter 17

Damian

The whole field was bubbling with activities, it was lit up with bright lights, banners of Greenwood private school and Royal Prep were hung on poles and tents, the bleachers was filled up with students, some putting on their boyfriends/brothers jersey to support them, while some wore their school colors, the cheerleading teams of both football teams were dancing in the middle of the field, shaking their asses and waving pom poms in the air, the atmosphere was both beautiful and colorful. The energy coming from the field was indescribable as everyone was excited, it was the final Championship cup between the two rivalry teams. Last year, Royal Prep boys won it, they had beaten Greenwood wolves during the semi final and competed against Mayfield boys who lost to them in the finals.

This year, the Greenwood Wolves qualified for the finals and were very confident that they will win it, regardless of how tough Royal Prep Lions are, they were currently the best and ranked no 1 in the city, Greenwood wolves believe they will win the championship and claim their rightful position as the best in the city.

They were assembled at a big tent specifically for them, all dressed in their jerseys and boots, ready to bring the trophy and the honor home.

Andre stood in the middle ready to address his team. "Boys! We made it to the finals!!!" He yelled and they all yelled "yeah" cheering loudly that they got the attention of Royal Prep boys who were at the opposite end of the field.

"Keep up the energy boys, last year we were knocked out by the same team we're playing today, today we're playing to win no, we've won already.. We've got to give it all our best!!" Andre said and they all nodded.

"This is our final championship cup as seniors, and we have to make it memorable! If we win this, our names will be forever remembered in Greenwood, and our names written in the hall of fame, hell not only that we will be ranked best in the country, imagine the honor!" Andre yelled cheering his team on and they all nodded feeling super confident.

"I can feel myself kissing the trophy already!" Damian said and they all laughed. "But another important thing, we have to focus on their defense, right now their full back is slightly injured so it should be a bit easier for us and let's try and get more corner kicks, their keeper isn't too great at saving corners." Damian said and they all nodded thoughtfully.

"Anybody want to add anything?" Andre asked looking at them.

"Let's show them that Wolves can tear Lions apart!!" One of the boys yelled and they yelled back, jumping and laughing excitedly.

"On 3 boys...3...2...1" Andre said.

"Greenwood Wolves!" They all chorused and gave each other high fives. They are ready to bring the trophy home!

Damian spotted Tiana coming towards their tent, he moved outside and saw his beautiful girlfriend, he knew he was lucky, she wore his jersey and his surname DRIP was written at the back with the no 15, she tied it at the front and wore a blue cutoff denim bum short and a black sneakers. She looked cute as hell.

"Baby, you look damn beautiful in my jersey." Damian said walking up to her, Tiana hugged him.

"Thanks, came to wish you good luck." Tiana replied.

"A good luck kiss?" Damian asked with a smile.

Tiana nodded. "Yeah." She blushed and moved closer to him, she gently placed her lips on his and kissed him, but Damian had other ideas and pulled her closer, kissing her deeply while his teammates cheered and laughed at them. Tiana pulled back embarrassed. "Damian!" She said blushing while trying but failing to glare at him.