Chapter 16

Andre

Andre put his new soccer boots into his personal locker in the team's room in preparation of the champions cup against Royal Prep on Friday, he got the new boot courtesy of Nike not that his former boots was old or something, Nike kept on sending him sport apparels because he was a good customer but Andre knew that was a lie, They sent it in hopes that he will be a Nike athlete when he gets signed by a big club, probably Manchester United or Liverpool, too bad he can't play football professionally, which he informed them about, but they were positive that he will change his mind, he wish he could but he knew he had no choice, taking over his father's company was a done deal.

Andre left the locker room and turned towards the class when someone bumped into him. He looked up and saw it was Elena, her phone and books scattered on the floor.

He quickly bent down to help her to pack her books and her phone, he handed it to her while she muttered thanks and something like damn you Diego.

"Are you okay?" He asked her gently, she looked frustrated.

"Yeah, just some idiot trying to frustrate me." Elena replied wiping her dusty phone with a tissue she removed from her nude colored Hermes bag.

"Who?" Andre asked curiously standing in front of an empty classroom.

"Never mind, hope you're preparing for the final." Elena asked him referring to the football match with Royal Prep on Friday.

Andre nodded. "Yeah, look about our conversation in the library, do you think maybe we can see and talk about it later?"

"I thought i said the conversation was over?" Elena frowned.

"Elena pls." He pleaded.

Elena looked at him for a moment and nodded. "Alright." She replied.

Andre smiled. "Thanks, you going to class right?"

"Yeah."

They fell into step together and walked towards the classroom, maths class was going on when they entered and they took their seats.

Madison faced Andre as soon as he sat down. "You guys came together." She said, more like a question.

Andre rolled his eyes. "Yeah, met her at the doorstep." He replied.

Madison frowned and nodded, she was about to say something when the door opened and Alexis Truman; a 6'1 tall, dark messy haired hot boy entered the class.

The whole class turned to look at him, and someone gasped loudly. The Alexis Truman is back!! His eyebrow was pierced and his ears were covered in diamond studs. He looked like the typical bad boy, but no there wasn't anything typical or ordinary about Alexis Truman! He put other bad boys to shame.

"I'm back, who missed me??" Alexis asked and laughed as the maths teacher glass fell from his eyes. He was actually dumbfounded that the school accepted Alexis back. Everyone knew how notorious Alexis is.

Alexis left the front of the class, spotted Andre and the rest and took a seat near Andre, at the back of the class.

"Andre, good to see you man! And you too cuz." He greeted messing with his hair.

"Don't mess up my hair Alex, welcome back motherfucker." Andre replied smoothing his hair, while Damian greeted Alexis with the normal boys handshake.

"Still touchy about the hair huh, Jaxon how are you? You look hotter by the way." Alexis said much to Jaxon's embarrassment who blushed profusely.

"Welcome back." Jaxon muttered still feeling embarrassed.

"Shut up Alexis! And stop hitting on Jax, he has a girlfriend." Andre said slapping the back of Alexis head, while pointing to Fallon indicating that she is the girlfriend.