chapter nine- paparazzi proof

Addison's POV

I hummed to myself as I dusted underneath the T.V. I was so bored. I wished I had gone on the walk with Niall and Ivy.

I decided to turn on music. I opened my Spotify and went to my favorite playlist. (a/n i will actually make her playlist and put a link to it if you want to listen to it) The first song that played was Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons. I played air guitar with the duster, having the time of my life.

"And it was not your fault, but mine!" I sang at the top of my lungs. "And it was your heart on the line!"

I jumped over to the coffee table. "I really f-" I was interrupted from my moment when my phone rang.

Niall.

I answered the phone and held it up to my ear. "Hello?"

I heard a voice in the background. "I don't know, Derick," Niall replied back to the voice frantically.

"Hello," I repeated.

"Hello," Niall's voice was shaking.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"No," Niall said. "No, no no, nothing is okay!" Niall yelled through the phone, making me cringe.

"Niall, calm down. Tell me what's wrong," I attempted to soothe him.

"She's lost," Niall cried.

I was confused. "What?"

"Ivy, I can't find her," Niall sobbed.

My heart dropped.

"Niall, where are you?"

"Downtown, by the pond,"

"I'm on my way," I said as I grabbed my keys and left the house.

Niall's POV

I paced around, up and down the street, calling out for Ivy.

How could I be so stupid? So clueless? Those were the only thoughts that swirled through my head.

"Niall!" I heard someone call me. I looked up to see Addison, fully decked out in red and black plaid fuzzy pajama pants, a loose pink crop top, and my slippers.

She ran over to me and embraced me tightly. When we let go, she asked where we had last seen her.

"The pond," I answered regretfully.

"The pond!?" Addi exclaimed. "Niall, she could have drowned!"

I looked down. "I know, I know!"

Addison looked around. She looked back at me, eyes bright. "Do you think anyone saw you with her?"

I nodded. "Of course! People all around here,"

Addi pondered for a moment. "Paps?" My eyes widened.

There were paps. That's it!

I looked around to see if I saw any.

"Paps!" I yelled. "Hey paparazzi!" I hoped to gain attention. Nobody came up, just weird looks from society.

"Yep, just Niall Horan yellin' in the streets of Boston," I muttered.

Any pulled out her phone. After a moment she gasped. I looked at her oddly.

"What?" I asked her. She put her phone in front of my face, showing me a picture.

 She put her phone in front of my face, showing me a picture