Coffee And Lipstick Stains

Aclarations: Implied and mentioned sex (no graphic content), aged up AU. They graduated highschool and haven't seen each other in years. The morning after a classmate reunion that got a little bit too exciting.

Bakugou woke up to the sound of his bedsheets shifting. He groaned but didn't take long to open his eyes. To his surprise, there was someone else in his bed. The memories of last night swirled in his head like fruit punch. He chuckled, recognizing his old high-school classmate sleeping beside him, and, satisfied with himself, he remembered with a smile all the details.

Before he had wanted it, she woke up as well, and, with her eyes still closed, she turned towards him. Slowly, she opened her eyes and smiled a little when she recognized him, a reaction he didn't expect.

"Good morning, Bakugou"

"Ochako," he chuckled, "you saw me naked, we slept together. I think we are in first-name terms by now."

She giggled.

"Good morning, Katsuki."

He got up slowly, not bothering to give any explanations to the woman in his bed. He walked up to the closet next to the door and opened a drawer from which he retrieved a pair of boxers. Although Ochako had seen every inch of his body the night before, she found herself staring at his muscular back and firm legs. He turned around after putting the undergarment, and gave her a sly smirk.

"What kind of coffee do you like?" he asked, satisfied with the reaction he got from her.

She had to shake her head a little to stop herself from pulling Katsuki back into bed and repeat everything that had happened 9 hours previously.

"Whatever. Just a lot of sugar and milk" she said, getting the sheets off of her.

It amused Bakugou how she reacted to seeing her own bare body. She fell off of bed with a tud, and embarrassed searched for her own underwear, which was scattered in the floor like a hurricane had been in that room. After a chuckle, the blond took a long enough t-shirt from his closet and threw it to her.

"Use this for now" he said, and walked out of the room.

The coffee was already poured in two cups when she walked out of the room as well.

"So" she started, holding her cup between her hands. There was so much milk in her coffee it was practically white.

"So," he said, sipping his own drink. "That was fun."

She nodded. After a sip, she deemed the drink not sweet enough and added another teaspoon of sugar to then mix it, lost in thought.

"If you told Katsuki from high-school this would happen, would he believe you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah." Bakugou answered, chugging the entire cup of coffee to stop himself from laughing sarcastically. Katsuki from highschool dreamt that this could happen. That, of course, Ochako shouldn't know.

"Neither would I" she completed. "But, we can do it again, right?"

He nodded, looking her in the eye.

"Next time in your apartment?" He said.

She raised her glance and met his. The way his eyes seemed to look directly to her sould made her whole body warmed up. It was so intimate for both of them to stare at each other while sharing that coffee, neither could find it in themselves to break the contact. Ochako smiled, making Katsuki feel the urge to kiss her in the spot.

"I actually need a ride to my place" she answered.

They both knew exactly what she meant.