Married Life

In which Uraraka and Bakugou are two halves of a whole competitive idiot.

"We're having a daughter" Bakugo skimmed over his assignment sheet.

"WHAT?" Uraraka exclaimed, taking the paper from Bakugou's hands. "Snap, only one of us gets a full-time job."

"Obviously, I'm going to be a pro hero" Bakugou remarked, taking the paper back. "And don't get ahead, we need to complete this in order."

"Hey! What makes you think I won't be the pro hero?" Uraraka said, "you'd make a pretty decent stay-at-home dad"

He looked at her with murder in his eyes.

"Impossible. I'm going to work as the number one hero and provide for you and our daughter, Bakugou Junior."

"Oh now that's too far" Uraraka's face went red with anger, "We're not naming her junior, her name will be Uraraka Hanabi!"

"You're an idiot if you think I'll let our daughter have your last name" he said, waving the sheet in front of her, "If we're going to get married, you will take my name!"

"Oh! So first you want me to renounce to my career and now to my family name? Might as well do all the cooking and the cleaning for you, you big sexist butt-face!" Uraraka snapped, stepping up from her seat.

The rest of the class had also been separated into pairs to discuss Miss Midnight's home economy assignment.

"Round Cheeks, sit down." Bakugou mumbled, "If you sit down right now I'll let you name our daughter whatever you want."

She sat back down in her desk with a satisfied smirk slapped across her face. The rest of the students looked at them for a few seconds before going back to their own assignments.

"Fine, you can be the hero, but you'll take my name" she said, taking the paper from Bakugou's hands yet again.

"Fine."

"Miss Midnight, are you sure we absolutely need to write down terms of endearment?" Uraraka spoke up after filling out the first questions.

"Absolutely" the teacher answered nonchalantly.

She looked back at Bakugo.

"Tch, it's easy for you, you come up with nicknames for everyone" she mumbled.

"It's not that hard, cheeks." he said, "just take something prominent about the person and ypu recognize for that. You and your round face is pretty easy to manipulate."

"Whatever, you won't call me Round Face or Cheeks or anything like that, it needs to be cuter" she said, "after all, if we're married, we need to actually like the way we talk to each other."

"We're not married yet, Angel Face," he said, widening his eyes in realization, "Write that one down! Angel Face is cute, right?"

He cheeks turned rosy pink.

"Yeah, it's really pretty." she had to look around to distract herself from the knot in her stomach and the way her legs vibrated when he called her Angel Face, "so now I have to come up with something nearly as good as that."

"Come on, just call me Katsuki."

"Kat" she said, "shortening names can also be considered terms of endearment, right?"

"No." he said, taking both her hands in his, "This is marriage, Angel Face, it's not like you can get away with that."

"Kit-kat." she smirked, "Couples call each other food names all the time."