Chpt 1

Y/n POV

Ever since I could remember I've felt something for her. Because of her it was easier to know my sexuality at a young age. I love and hate her for that. I  love that she made me discover my attraction to females, but I hate that she was my first one-sided love.

Knowing that I felt another way for her compared to other friends felt were wrong. But I kept my mouth shut and planned on keeping them to myself so i wouldn't face rejection.

Having an older brother that is  talented than you in almost everything sucks because of the shoes you are expected to fill but that kind of stuff never really bothered me. G

My family lived in the country side with the company of three other families. They had kids of their own and my brother and I grew up with them. We all lived near each others houses.

V and I became friends with Jin and Jeongyeon two of the three families that lived near us. Irene came into the picture when Jeongyeon invited her to played with us.

Jin or Irene would always win any game we would play.  They'll fight about if Jin cheated or not. They'd always hug it off at the end.

I'm the youngest out of the group and surprise surprise the shortest.What do you expect they're thirteen they hit their growth spurt and a eleven year old grew a couple of atoms. Like on a good day I'm barely 148cm. The older we got the more they all grew while I was lagging in height.

V and Irene were the "power couple" in high school even though they didn't even date. Everyone knew they were childhood friends, but they still rooted for them and said that they would get married in the future. And I was to busy focused on passing my classes. Seeing her everyday helped my feelings grow tall, like to a height I know I my short ass could never reach.

When Jin, Irene, Jeongyeon, and V were in their third year of high school I was on my first. I got to the school and all of my classmates were talking about how my brother was so handsome and how irene was so beautiful. I tried not to care and just go on with my life and just graduate high school.

Yes the five of us would hang out at lunch and talk about what to do after school but I would just bail on them and go back home and just do homework then watch anything. I would sometimes go but just talk to Jin and Jeongyeon because V and Irene looked like they were in their own world. I would take glances at her and just admire how captivating she looked that day.

Anyways Taehyung and I were close siblings. We would tell each other our secrets... well most of them. He would be a protective brother if he saw some students teasing me and he made me laugh if I was feeling down. He was/is an awesome older bro. I just kinda envy him for not even trying to do anything and succeed at it.

Skip a few years

Now they are in college and I'm stuck with two more years of high school. Most of those two years I spent by myself because everyone else went off to college. They all got accepted to the same college which meant that they still had each other.

During the holidays Jin, V, and Jeongyeon would come and visit which I loved because it was always fun to hang out with them. Irene usually spent her time with her family because she  missed them.

I obtained a great scholarship offer in my last year of high school from a college in the United States. My parents convinced me to go and experience the American life.