chpt 9

Your welcome for the pic up above ^^

Y/n's Depressing POV

"Guys...... hey GuYS...... GUYS WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled at the couple who were cuddling in the back seat. They stired and finally sat up straight.
"We're here at your parents house"
I said while pointing at Irene in a monotone expression.

"Ok babe I'll text you when I get home ok"
V said to Irene as he gives her kiss on her lips, then gives a box smile to her.
"Ok I'll see you later then"
Irene says to V while patting V on his chest and untangling themselves from each other. Irene leaves the truck with  a shopping bag in hand which probably has her dress in it.
'Dang she didn't even say goodbye to me'
I thought to myself as I see her walk into her house. 'Oh well she's probably tired or .....something'.
I turn the truck back on again and make my way home with V consumed with sleep once again in the back seat.

Back home
-

"MOM! DAD! WE'RE HOME"
V yells as he walks to the kitchen which most likely is where our parents are. I make way to my room while checking my phone.

JEONGYEON: I just got home, let's practice later for your second round this Saturday.

  ME: WHAT?!
I thought it was on Friday what happened that changed on a Saturday?!

JEONGYEON: the less we know the better. Now I'll swing by your place at what you say 7

ME: Sure why not

"I'll just sleep to pass the time"
I whispered to myself as I made it to my room. I threw myself on the bed and hoped for the best that I landed on the mattress that I call heaven. As my body hit the mattress I was out like a light.

Z
     Z
            Z
                   Z

                            Z

                                  Z
                                             Z
                                                     Z
                                                              Z
                                                     Z
                                             Z
                                     Z
                            Z
                 Z
         Z

6:50p.m

I woke up an hour ago and packed my bag for the workout session. Now I'm in my room waiting for my ride to text me when she gets h-

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

"dinner is ready"
V said while leaning against the door frame. *ding? I looked at my phone knowing who it was and got off my bed while getting my bag.

"Sorry dude but I promised Jeongyeon that I'd be her workout/support buddy, I'll eat when I get back ok"
I said to V.
Walking out the door I hollered a big "BYE!" to my parents.

I walked up to Jeongyeon's car with a smirk and my eyebrows dancing up and down.
"So you wanna explain what happened last night"
I said in a teasing tone to Jeongyeon.
Her cheeks started to become a cherry color while staring at anything but me.
"I-Uh- I don't kn- know what yo- you are talking about"
Jeongyeon fumbld out an answer to my question.
"You know exactly what im talking about and if you're not ready to talk about it, then that's fine but Im still gonna tease you."
I said to Jeongyeon with the teasing tone I used earlier and patted her shoulder.

Working out with Jeongyeon and hell is like peanut butter and jelly but I think it was a bad idea in my part to talk about what I saw last night. Looks like I dug my own grave because I can't feel shit. Let me rephrase that- Jeongyeon Working me out is like a living hell but the results are shown when I'm in the ring. "Come on just a five minute jog around and you'll be done for the day ok" Jeongyeon said as I lunged over with my hands on my knees taking deep breathes of air from the previous set. "Oh-k" I muttered while she got the timer ready and then yelled "GO!"

9:00 P.M

Walking back home from the spot we were training is a bit far from home. Its
fucking torcher that Jeongyeon said she couldn't give me a ride because I would stain her seat with my sweat?? I'm so irritated with her.

Bro: Irene says that she has your shirt. So go by to her house and pick it up when you are on your way home. And dad mom and I have a offer to tell you about if you're interested that is.

Me: yeah ok I'm on my way now

My luck can't get better than this. Note the sarcasm. How am I suppose to- you know what she might not even- no she will not be the one to open the door and give me the shirt because thats how my luck is. I hope for something to happen and it does but the outcome is something else. I've mastered how to read and know my bad luck.

----
Lol its short just like me so deal with it cuz I have to. Anyways I still remember I have this story its just that school and somethings have happened that made me put the story to the side. I didn't even realize how many chapters this book even has. Lol the next few chapters will hopefully get to some good stuff👀. Anyways I think I'm back to my normal and boring life once again 🙆‍♀️yah for me