chpt6

"NAYEON" I said in shock after I interrupted them. They looked like they were about to kiss but I didn't think about that right now because I gotta warn her. "Uhm uh can I borrow Jeongyeon for a second " I said with a awkward smile while dragging her out the bathroom by the back of her collar. "Mark is here with seven of his crew members so keep your eyes peeled and if you're in trouble then call fast got it great" i informed her while patting her shoulders then pushing her in the bathroom again. I left and went straight to the dance floor to keep an eye on the couples.

I make my way through the dance floor trying to find them but spot one of Mark's crew members checking out a girl from afar. I got a bit closer to the girl he was checking out she looked fimilar and it hit me it was Irene. Great. Just great the one time I want V to be there right next to Irene.
The dude was making his way towards Irene but I didn't waste anytime and made my way towards them. This was a risky move but I just had to do it. I put up my hoody and speed walked towards Irene.

When I got there I back hugged her which caused her to jump a little but I whispered in her ear
"hey it's ok it's me y/n just follow my lead and we'll get through this I promise". "Hey bunny I was looking for you every where"
I said a bit loud so he could hear me. I looked up and saw that he walked the other way which probably meant that he saw and heard everything.

Even in the dimmed lights i could still point out Irene's face looking a bit red. I'm guessing from the alcohol she drank with V. Now where is he?

Irene out of nowhere grabbed one of my hands then the other. She guided them to her waist which I obliged because I didn't find anything wrong with that. She put her hands around my neck then played with my hair. It felt nice being like this it felt perfect even though the things happening aroumd us weren't peaceful that's how I felt. Peaceful.

I took a step closer to her so now our bodies are touching. I could've been like that for hours but the peacefulness had to be interrupted by Mark. I saw him in the booth just next to ours. There I saw V past out in our booth? That explains it, I thought to myself. I let go of Irene's waist grab her hand and make my way to V so we can get out of here.

"Stay here I'll just try and make him stand up so we can get out of here now" I tell Irene as she just stays where she's told. "Wake up V it's time to go home" I say to him while grabbing both his shoulders and making him stand up.

I put one of his arms around me so he he won't stubble on his own then I tell Irene to grab the back of my jacket so she won't get lost. I make my way outside and a thought just popped into my mind. Jin doesn't know that we're leaving. I gotta text him when I get to the-

"YAH"

I hear irene yell as we got pulled by something or more like someone. "Well well well look who it is boys. Ms champ who left me looking like an idiot yesterday" damn it. It was Mark and two of his guys that pulled us in a alley. I can't do shit right now because both my arms aren't available at the moment. I gritted my teeth just thinking of how vulnerable I am right now.

"I don't know what you're talking about just leave us alone you got the wrong person my guy" I say nonchalantly while walking away. The guy who was trying checking out Irene earlier blocked our way out of the alley. "Jackson get the girl so I can have a rematch with y/n" Mark orders the guy whose name is Jackson. "Gladly" he says with a smirk.

Jackson grabs Irene's shoulders and  pulls her away from me.

I think about my options and I might just take him on about the rematch. Let's just hope that both V and Irene won't remember anything or maybe just Irene because V is passed out.

"Sorry bud" I say to V before dropping him behind me. "You want that rematch so badly then I'll give it to you". I say while making two fist and making my way towards Mark. I throw a punch at Mark and hit him right on the check making him fall on the ground. The other guy who was standing next to Mark the entire time tackled me and dropped me on the ground. "Ugh!" I groaned as my back makes contact with the floor. I scramble to my feet and get greeted to a round house kick that the dude almost hit me with but I guess he missed because it's quite dark outside. That was my chance and did a tornado kick that knocked him out cold.

I turn around and see Jackson about to kiss Irene on the neck. "Jackson" I growl out his name making him turn around. "What do you want?" He asked walking towards me while crossing his arms trying to make himself look more dominant in the situation. "You got something right there" I tell him as I point to his shirt. He looks down at his shirt confused then looks up and says "there's nothing the-". I took the opportunity and gave him a right upper cut sending him to the ground and asleep he goes.

Mark shakes his head and tries to get up again but I punch him again making sure he's out like a light. I take a look at my hands and see how bruised and bloody they look. I wipe off as much as I can on my own shirt then went to pick up V again then slung him on my shoulder again.

Goodness I hope Irene is pretty drunk right now and doesn't remember anything that just happened because this would be a lot of explaining which I'm not ready for or will ever be.