Chapter Twelve

Bryan's P.O.V.

I rub my eyes tiredly as I sit up. The portal threw me into a wall and I just don't have the will or the mental awareness to do anything other then just get on with my life.

I squeeze my eyes while pinching my noes. With a sigh I stood up with a small wobble. "Bryan, are you okay? That looked like it hurt..." Fretted Lefty.

I gave a small smile. "I'm fine Lefty, it did hurt but I'll be okay. Let's just get back to the main room." I assured the black bear. He still looked worried but conceded.

He lifted me up, and in my panic I rapped my arms around his neck. "Lefty! What are you doing?!" I squeaked.

"You're hurt, I don't want you moving so I'm carrying you." He explained to me softly as he walked out of the portal room and storage closet.

Once near the main stage, he sat me down at the edge. "Just wait here Bryan, Spring is getting a med kit so he can check you over while Helpy is downloading some medical assistance." Said the comedian.

"Oh, come on. There is no way I'm that hurt. I don't even feel anything." I admitted to my concerned friend.

"Well, your bleeding at the back of your head a bit and we need to make sure that you don't have a concussion." Helpy scolded, a laptop beside her with a wire connecting them.

"Fine, fine. But I need to get going. Michael wants to meet me tomorrow." I reasoned to the lilac A.I.

"Michael?" Spring asked, walking into the room with a medical kit in his paws.

"Yeah, he was supposed to interview me for the job apparently, but I ended up being hired by someone else. He wants to talk to me and see if I should stay." I explained, looking into Spring's onyx, with a hint of plum, eyes. " I didn't realize you had purple in your eyes Spring?" I pointed out.

The animatronics eyes widened and turned his head in embarrassment. A rosemary blush gracing his cheeks.

"Umm, it sort of belongs to the original two animatronics. Once I was burning though... My eyes became mostly black. I didn't realize there was any purple left until you said anything." The old timer admitted ashamedly.

"That's so cool!" I say jumping up from my spot and skipping over to him. My eyes are wide with aww and curiosity towards the C.E.O. of the company.

"Bryan!" Lefty scolded, grabbing me by my waist and bringing me back to the stage.

"Lefty~" I whined with a childish pout. A fake glare towards the jokester.

"No, I don't even know how you are awake right now, much less jumping around. We need to clean that cut before it gets infected!" Lefty chided, laying me down and gently turning me over to my stomach.

Happy Frog came over with a bowl of water with Baby, who was carrying a cloth. They gently went to either side of me, Baby on my right and Happy on my left, and began cleaning the supposed wound.

Once the stench of iron was finally gone from my hair they searched for a trace of the wound but none was found. "W-what? There's no abrasion found!" Exclaimed the amphibian animatronic in a cry of disbelief.

"I told you, there isn't anything to worry about!" I fib, this must be one of the few pro's to the contract.

"Now, if you excuse me..." I began, standing up before turning to my comrades.

"I have a conference to prepare for." I finish, hoping off the stage onto the ground before me. I walk down the isle if tables and open up the curtain on my left.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said in farewell. Waving to the bots before leaving the pizzeria.

~~~

I look at the entrance of the tree in loathing, already hearing the obnoxious voices of my counterparts.

With a heavy sigh, I open my eyes and walk inside. The second I completely entered, I wish I hadn't. I face utter chaos, people yelling, someone glued to a ceiling fan that was somehow installed and currently spinning, someone with blue hair zapping lightning at a new version of myself, Lumine running like a mad man trying to clean things up, and a bloody portal in the middle of the room. Lastly, because of the lightning guy, there is a fire in the house.

I blink once, then two more times before I took a deep breath. I inhaled deeply once more and shouted "What the fuck is going on here!" Everyone froze.

With my irritation through the roof, I don't even care that I had cursed. "Sora, Fallen, clean this up. Veilina, start getting the random person off the fan and get rid of that thing. Chris, little me, hug the blue haired guy so he stops shooting lightning. Veil, put out the fucking fire. Brianna? Go help Veilina. Sides? Do whatever you can to either calm me down or help the others because I'm about to stab someone." I ordered, growling the last bit.

"Yes sir!" They said before doing as told. Vixen and Mason come over to me and go back to the mind palace, instantly calming me down. I turn over to the newcomers.

"Hello, I apologize for that. My name is Bryan Films. These are my counter parts of different universes. We don't have a controllable portal to send them back but time won't move there until they are. You, fire boy, are another version of me. Since the portal is still here I do not know if you can go back or not. The other two can, but I can't be certain about you. I apologize for my brashness but I'm not exactly in a good mood right now." I greeted, bowing for the apology. I stand back up and smile at the two before going to examine the portal.

"I'm sorry, what?" Asked the blue haired guy.

"You should know about dimensional travel already Ritchie, you aren't from my world." Replied the new Bryan.

"Apparently not enough Bryan..." Ritchie trailed, looking over to me. I inspect the portal a bit more before facing them.

"Well, Bryan can't exactly go back. But I would recommend you and your... Friend? Brother? Other person? To go through. It would make it easier to find the coordinates for I took note of them. Don't worry, the second we are able to find a controllable portal you will be back in your own world Bryan. In the mean time. We have to call you something else. I would suggest the name Draco due to the soul fact that Vixen said you where a Dragon slayer mage." I concluded. Looking at the visitors.

"It won't close until you and the other person leave, but I suggest you leave soon. We don't know how stable this portal can be and I'm the only person actually grounding my counterparts to this plane." I warned before heading up the stairs. I have to talk to Michael later, so I need a good nap to sort out my frustration.

Ding, it's a message from Michael... 'Hey, meet me at this address tomorrow. I apologize for putting the meeting off again but something came up.' Well then... At least I don't have to worry about that.

"Wake me up before you leave!" I called out before turning to my room and heading in for a long deserved nap.

Phionex out~