Chapter Sixteen

Warning 8: cursing

Unknown

Do you really not listen? I'm not here to play! As the little moon tried to warn to some of you, I said nothing about where I'm at in terms of the wall!

There are many that can cross through without any damage. I happen to be one of them! Why do you think I can correct soooo many wrong timelines!

The mistakes

The failures.

Argh

Well, my time is up...

Let it be a happy day.

Bryan's P.O.V.

It's the day after Micheal joined the pizzeria. After a refreshing nights rest, I walked to the pizzeria and awaited Michael's arrival.

I leaned against the wall and groan at the headache pounding at my skull. I pinch the bridge of my nose when I also hear yelling from inside the restaurant.

It was about fifteen minutes after I arrived when I saw Michael. "Hello," I started tiredly. "Welcome back, let's get this day started. First thing to deal with? Whatever the bots are yelling about..." I said dully before heading inside.

"Are you okay?" Michael had asked, placing a hand on my shoulder to turn me around in my momentum.

"No, I think I may have a cold, I haven't really slept in about a week, I have a headache, and the animatronics are yelling again. But this is fine, I'm used to this!" I explained before turning around and walking behind the right curtain.

Michael had stood there, slightly stunned, for almost a minute before rushing to catch up.

"IT'S YOUR BLOODY FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TRASH DUMP!" yelled the smallest bear we own aggressively. She stood in front of the repaired bunny with a fire of anger in her eyes.

"BELIEVE IT OR NOT HELPY, BUT IT ACTUALLY ISN'T! HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT I ACT NOTHING LIKE I DID THEN?! BECAUSE, NEWSFLASH! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Spring countered, his tone desperate. His ears are flattened against his head and he has some oil pooling in his onyx-lilac eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! IF YOU DON'T TELL ME IN FIVE SECONDS I AM GOING TO SHUT YOU DOWN FOR A MONTH!" I threatened. I wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for the fact that this wouldn't end without Spring crying.

Or end in general...

They froze at the sound of my voice and turned towards me. Now that things are calm, I noticed they divided the tables and pushed them to each side of the room and both bots stood on the odd table in the middle. Happy and Lefty are at their stations charging, and baby was sitting their, watching the showdown from the stage.

"Now that we are all silent, I wish to know what is going on." I said monotoned.

Helpy looked down ashamedly, seeming to have actually thought about what happened.

However, before she could open her mouth, Spring butted in,"It was my fault Bryan. I was acting murderous." He said sadly.

My eyes widened slightly before I received a rush of memories from... Somewhere...

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Don't worry, neither you nor Glitch where yourselves." I said sweetly, hugging him tighter.

He tensed up at my words and looked down at me. I looked back, not knowing what was going on.